My Nephew Future Mean Green

eeally

Heads up to all you football fans! My Nephew Justin Esparza #63 plays OL for Allen. He is in the rotation of the O-Line.

You can see the game on Fox Thurs night 7:30 pm

6'5" 285 .... He can blow up a D-lineman...only a Jr and has set the squat record.

Also he and his dad are coming to the UNT/Navy game courtesy of UNT recruiting.

Proud Uncle

Go Allen!!!

Edited by eeally

Allen always has good lineman going to D1 schools. It'd be nice for us to tap into that well. I mean they have to have the utmost respect for Coach Dodge as he and the Dragons handed Allen it's 'Annual Allen Ass-Whoopin' now for 4 years straight! It's a funny deal as Allen would always head into that game undefeated and ranked highly and then get blown out of the water by Dragon teams that were that much better!

Guest GrayEagleOne

Heads up to all you football fans! My Nephew Justin Esparza #63 plays OL for Allen. He is in the rotation of the O-Line.

6'5" 285 .... He can blow up a D-lineman...only a Jr and has set the squat record.

Proud Uncle

Go Allen!!!

Are we thinking that far ahead to be recruiting for 2009 already?

Are we thinking that far ahead to be recruiting for 2009 already?

You would hope so. I know for a fact that Auburn identifies athletes in jr high. They have someone (non Auburn staff) appointed to watch their development. That development is reported back to the Auburn Staff. They also have a legal way to bring these kids to the Auburn football camp with minimal or no costs to the "recruits". It is not just Auburn but many Universities have this type of program. I sure hope that UNT does.

Proud Uncle

Go Allen!!!

That's a big boy...considering he'll probably add another inch and 10-15 lbs. by next football season. That's the kind of size we need to start landing for our offensive and defensive lines.

As an '89 graduate of Plano East, I concure!

Pla-no! EAST! Pla-no! EAST! Pla-no! EAST! Pla-no! EAST! Pla-no! EAST! Pla-no! EAST!

As an alum of PSHS, I too will support PESH in this matchup, but hope Plano can repay Allen for earlier in the season during the playoffs!!