Tickets @ Smu

CawClaw

I haven't purchased tickets yet for the SMU game. Will I have any problems getting tickets if I just go down on Saturday? Do they only sell tickets to the visitors if they have visitor tickets available? Will I get snobbed to death if I sit in the SMU section in my MEAN GREEN t-shirt? We really want to go see the game, so advise me if you know. Thanks! Oh, and yea, GO MEAN GREEN!!!

I haven't purchased tickets yet for the SMU game. Will I have any problems getting tickets if I just go down on Saturday? Do they only sell tickets to the visitors if they have visitor tickets available? Will I get snobbed to death if I sit in the SMU section in my MEAN GREEN t-shirt? We really want to go see the game, so advise me if you know. Thanks! Oh, and yea, GO MEAN GREEN!!!

Are you kidding? You can ALWAYS walk up and buy tickets to a SMU game. Buy one and just walk down into the NT section.

I was under the impression that the $10 was just for student tickets.

Well, I ran into the ticket office staff after the OU game and they were trying to sell my group $10 tickets (we do not look like students). When I told them that I paid more for the tickets they tried to play it off that the tickets were really more anyways. Interestingly my tickets that I received a few weeks ago have $10 printed on them :blink: