Anyone For New Uniforms?

EasleyK

I would expect that new unis might be on tap to start the Dodge era. Here is my feeble attempt. And although I really don't like using somone else's custom made numbers (Texans), the points on the numbers goes very well with the font UNT uses.

Regular.jpg

And although I am not a fan of black jerseys, I'm positive they'll have one.

BlackLayout.jpg

im ok with black... as long as its done right. like the ones above. and black jerseys make NO difference at all when its hot outside. if its hot... its hot. the color of the jersey isnt going to matter. ive played in all black, never bothered me. they look great, btw! that eagle head on the helmet is starting to grow on me.

I would expect that new unis might be on tap to start the Dodge era. Here is my feeble attempt. And although I really don't like using somone else's custom made numbers (Texans), the points on the numbers goes very well with the font UNT uses.

And although I am not a fan of black jerseys, I'm positive they'll have one.

Coluld you do green and white tops with black pants?

Great designs. I am for the first three, but I am definately not for mostly "black" uniforms, especially when your main colors are something different. I do like the black addition to the other uniforms though....nice touch.

like omg... black totally goes w/ everything duh

I can handle the black. My BIGGEST pet peeve with FB uniforms is when teams (including UNT) do one color, i.e. green jerseys, green pants, green socks. That looks SO high school and Thug like. To me, uniforms always look better with contrasting pants.

I don't know--I think when you are the "Mean Green," you have the right to be in people's face with green.

In my opinion, this is the best Uni we have had in a while. I love the all green at home. you want to be the mean green, you gotta be green.

football.jpg

BTW, I like the uniforms you have put together. I love black as an accent color for green. Looks mean! I also like the eagle on a helmet. I'm not sure about this, but I imagine historically we've had an eagle of some sort on the helmet more than any other logo/wordmark. Whatever it is, I just wish we could pick something and stick with it. All this logo changing business makes it hard to have any real "brand"

Edited by Eagle1855

I can handle the black. My BIGGEST pet peeve with FB uniforms is when teams (including UNT) do one color, i.e. green jerseys, green pants, green socks. That looks SO high school and Thug like. To me, uniforms always look better with contrasting pants.

I dunno, when done correctly, the monochrome look is really sharp. If there is trim on the jersey and stripes on the pants, it works. Chicago Bears all midnight blue, Chargers all navy and Broncos all blue look great. Now, if you have no detail, like Baltimore's black pants, then it looks like you are running around in a 1 piece leotard, which sucks!

That was another reason I went a different color on the socks, to break it up a little.

I agree it would be cool to get some new uniforms this year, but I hate this new light shade of green they have been using. A new uniform would most likely incorporate that light green color. I would like to see and all green uniform (sorry guys i like it) like we have now with some black thrown in hear and there. I would also like to see an eagle of some sort on the helmets instead of North Texas.

I agree it would be cool to get some new uniforms this year, but I hate this new light shade of green they have been using. A new uniform would most likely incorporate that light green color. I would like to see and all green uniform (sorry guys i like it) like we have now with some black thrown in hear and there. I would also like to see an eagle of some sort on the helmets instead of North Texas.

Ditto on all the above.

I vastly prefer son-of-worm over the USPS eagle. If we put that on our helmets, people will say "I didn't know the post office had a football team."

Agree, no eagle head only, looks too much like Philadelphia Eagles. Black is Ok as accent color, mainly we should see Green.

Edited by NT80