don't even waste your time comming to Jonesboro

statefanatic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't even waste your time learning to spell... it obviously isn't necessary to earn a degree from Arkansas State University. Why bother to learn how to spell simple english words like "coming" or "You're"?

That just wastes valuable time that could be better spent courting a relative. Or, if you happen to be an Animal Husbandry major, time spent trying to chase down one of the animals in the barn.

Go Mean Green.

Don't even waste your time learning to spell... it obviously isn't necessary to earn a degree from Arkansas State University. Why bother to learn how to spell simple english words like "coming" or "You're"?

That just wastes valuable time that could be better spent courting a relative. Or, if you happen to be an Animal Husbandry major, time spent trying to chase down one of the animals in the barn.

Go Mean Green.

Thanks for catching my mistakes. Maybe next time I'll let you proof read for me since my spelling is more important than NT winning football games. Is that the reason your players doen't show up for the games. They are in reading and spelling class.

Edited by statefanatic

With a nod to the great Patrick Roy...

I can't even hear you, StateFanatic, I have these Sun Belt Championships in my ears. You, however, with a third of a championship, can probably still hear me just fine when I say, "look at the scoreboard, pal."

Ass-state got their asses handed to them by SMU....which we beat earlier in the season....UNT will beat Ass-state in your boondocks stadium, as we always do....

im glad you guys beat memphis as that will be the most memorable win you guys will ever have to hold on to.

Boondocks stadium? That's rich coming from Denton and that pigeon crap-covered toilet you call home. Thanks for the props on Memphis though. We try to schedule games our fans are interested in since most don't keep up with Texass teams past the top 5-6. Beating you cowpokin' rednecks will be little more than a footnote on the season.

Beating you cowpokin' rednecks will be little more than a footnote on the season.

An Arkansan callin a Texan a redneck? laugh.gif At least at the in Wal-Mart in Denton, you don't see people in hunting camo on the weekends. laugh.gif

Edited by UNTFan23