statefanatic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Jonesboro class in action.

As Quoner stated:

"The mean green scuk?" 

We try not to make fun of you, but you just make it too easy.

Almost as classy as your jabs at our school. city, and state. Wow just when I thought you guys couldn't get any dumber!

(Thanks for the work on my info. over here. It's much appreciated. Ah...to be a nerd)

Almost as classy as your jabs at our school. city, and state. Wow just when I thought you guys couldn't get any dumber!

(Thanks for the work on my info. over here. It's much appreciated. Ah...to be a nerd)

Since your fearless leader is adjusting my info I guess the powers that be only thought it seemed fair.

Nice to try to cover your screw up by saying you mispelled it to prove a point. At least you learned something today - and that's all that counts.

Oh commas look like this: ,

Periods look like this: .

And hey, cukf you! laugh.gif

Jabs at your school? You compared our attendance to our number of graduates, so I politely stated number of doctorial degrees offered provided by ASU's website. Don't shoot the messenger, your fine institution should be your target.

Jabs at your City and State. My entire family is from Arkansas, except me. I'm just amused that you get your panties in a wad over us playing up the stereotypes. Relax Francis.

Class? Excuse me, but who's making the personal attacks? Make fun of Fouts, Texas stereotypes, etc..., but making fun of a young man that has/is overcoming a disability and succeeding quite nicely is about as classless as you can get.

Jabs at your school?  You compared our attendance to our number of graduates, so I politely stated number of doctorial degrees offered provided by ASU's website.  Don't shoot the messenger, your fine institution should be your target.

Jabs at your City and State.  My entire family is from Arkansas, except me.  I'm just amused that you get your panties in a wad over us playing up the stereotypes.  Relax Francis.

Class?  Excuse me, but who's making the personal attacks?  Make fun of Fouts, Texas stereotypes, etc..., but making fun of a young man that has/is overcoming a disability and succeeding quite nicely is about as classless as you can get.

Now who's getting their panties in a wad? I mean we can go back to all of the above. I just thought we would change it up a little bit. ph34r.gif

I have never understood the need to come on another school board and make an ass out of yourself in the name of smack. Do you play like you are on the team and somehow make a difference in the outcome of the game? Do you brag to your friends and say hey I really got them I make a comment about their star running back's learning disability. Actually, I think anyone stupid enough to think making fun of a very common learning disability is funny; deserves our very sincere pity.

I don't know, maybe you haven't read any of your member's posts. They have done their fair share of trash talking. I thought that's what threads like this were for, maybe I'm wrong. Bajos, "shantis,' hillbillies, none of these things are demeaning to Arkansas are they? I think your members deserve YOUR same pity. Hope you've got enough to go around!

P.S. Remember, trash talk is all it is. Nothing serious

Yes making fun of a learning disability is nothing serious and a sport that should be supported at all levels. If you note the pity was for any fool that thinks anyone's learning disability is funny on any level. If you fit that description; yes you have my pity because you are the one truely handicapped.

As far as most of the hackneyed swill that passes as smack, please post till your fingers turn blue. I don't understand the attraction but to each his own.

Yes making fun of a learning disability is nothing serious and a sport that should be supported at all levels.  If you note the pity was for any fool that thinks anyone's learning disability is funny on any level.  If you fit that description; yes you have my pity because you are the one truely handicapped. 

As far as most of the hackneyed swill that passes as smack, please post till your fingers turn blue.  I don't understand the attraction but to each his own.

Somewhere in a dusty corner of the board is a post I had made about what I thought was a pretty good smack vs. what passes for smack today.

Now who's getting their panties in a wad? I mean we can go back to all of the above. I just thought we would change it up a little bit. ph34r.gif

Points one and two were just shooting holes in your logic. I love the smack talk as much as anyone, but I don't think taking personal attacks at players should be included.

I bet Jamario could read the scoreboard just fine while he was kicked back watching his back up run for over 160 yards in your mud hole of a stadium last time.

Oh, and I like the nice shiny (almost Photoshopped looking) pictures of your stadium that were posted while you dug through the archives to find the ugliest picture of Fouts ever taken.

By the way, we make fun of our stadium all the time...it's just more fun to make fun of yours. laugh.gif

Oh, and I like the nice shiny (almost Photoshopped looking) pictures of your stadium that were posted while you dug through the archives to find the ugliest picture of Fouts ever taken.

By the way, we make fun of our stadium all the time...it's just more fun to make fun of yours.  laugh.gif

Which photoshopped pics? The ones Arkstfan posted?

I assume this is the one that you were talking about.....and no, no photoshop here. I didn't even remove the dust specks in the sky. I took this on my way home, the morning after the Army game. Notice.....no goal posts.  biggrin.gif

user posted image

Doesn't seem any better than Fouts... though I reserve judgement until I see the bathrooms.

Dug???? laugh.giftongue.gifbiggrin.gif

I used the very first one google images brought up http://images.google.com/images?q=fouts%20...ial&sa=N&tab=wi

BTW interesting to note the stadium was open 16 years before you had a memorable "classic" game played there http://www.unt.edu/northtexan/archives/p03/timetracks.htm

Edited by Arkstfan