don't even waste your time comming to Jonesboro

statefanatic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An Arkansan callin a Texan a redneck? laugh.gif At least at the in Wal-Mart in Denton, you don't see people in hunting camo on the weekends. laugh.gif

First of all - you sure about that? That Wal Mart scares the living crap out of me.

Second of all - I hope everyone can appreciate the beauty of ASU and UNT fans smack talking each other.

This is how I would summarize the battle in cartoon form:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0mCxBFmOemI

I suspect there's bird crap in asu's stadium, too.

Underneath the mud.

What mud are you talking about. Oh! you mean the mud under our new Progreen turf which has been regarded as the best looking turf in the nation.

Yes SMU killed us and NT beat them, but it took 7 overtimes to beat FIU at home and we killed them on there on turf.

How can anybody with a tin can for a stadium say ASU has a boondock stadium. I think our jumbotron is bigger than NT stadium.

Edited by statefanatic

What mud are you talking about. Oh! you mean the mud under our new Progreen turf which has been regarded as the best looking turf in the nation.

Yes SMU killed us and NT beat them, but it took 7 overtimes to beat FIU at home and we killed them on there on turf.

How can anybody with a tin can for a stadium say ASU has a boondock stadium. I think our jumbotron is bigger than NT stadium.

I googled "best turf in the nation" just for kicks and it looks like you are in a dog fight with Allen high school and Stanford's field hockey stadium. Bentonville high school loves it too. Good for you.

Why do you think your crappy school will beat our crappy school just because we both beat the same opponent by different margins and we beat an opponent you guys lost to? If I was gambler, I'd probably bet on your team, but your idiotic argument is just amusing to me.

I googled "best turf in the nation" just for kicks and it looks like you are in a dog fight with Allen high school and Stanford's field hockey stadium. Bentonville high school loves it too. Good for you.

Why do you think your crappy school will beat our crappy school just because we both beat the same opponent by different margins and we beat an opponent you guys lost to? If I was gambler, I'd probably bet on your team, but your idiotic argument is just amusing to me.

From the looks of your avatar your name should be boner not Quoner. ohmy.gif

Don't even waste your time learning to spell... it obviously isn't necessary to earn a degree from Arkansas State University. Why bother to learn how to spell simple english words like "coming" or "You're"?

That just wastes valuable time that could be better spent courting a relative. Or, if you happen to be an Animal Husbandry major, time spent trying to chase down one of the animals in the barn.

Go Mean Green.

State fan was correct when it came to using "your" in that sentence.

From the looks of your avatar your name should be boner not Quoner. ohmy.gif

Oh my God - you got me.

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Cletus gets the joke!

Go sTAINTe!

Edited by Quoner

You're right. There's no need for me to watch NT win this weekend in Jonesboro. I had hoped you all would let me sit in with your band but I just broke a string on my banjo. Oh well, I never much liked that "Deliverance" river that flows through Jonesboro anyway.

Sorry......wrong state......no river......and definitely no banjos though we do have a couple of guys on our flag line you might be interested in. Be sure and wear your big hat.

Now you're doggin' people who hunt and wear camo on their days off?  Good job pretty boy.  That was devastating. laugh.gif

When this story reaches Arkansas, all the muskrats and nutria will be extinct.

Russia probes reports Spanish king shot drunk bear

Oct 19, 3:51 PM (ET)

MOSCOW (Reuters) - A Russian region has ordered an inquiry into a report that hunt organizers, keen to make the King of Spain's chances of killing a bear easier, provided a tame one drunk on vodka, a regional spokesman said Thursday.

"The governor has ordered a working group set up...to check the facts published in local press about the killing of the bear," said a spokesman for Vyacheslav Pozgalev, governor of the northwestern Vologda region.

National paper Kommersant carried a letter from Vologda's deputy chief of regional hunting resources management, Sergei Starostin, which accuses hunt organizers of plying a captive bear named "Mitrofan" with vodka-drenched honey and then forcing him from a cage to be shot by Spain's King Juan Carlos

"His majesty Juan Carlos killed Mitrofan with a single shot," Starostin wrote in his letter.

Russian hunt organizers are not complete strangers to such tactics. Keen hunter and former Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev had trouble with his aim in his later years. Some of the animals he liked to stalk were either tied to trees or plied with booze.

OMG!

UNT fans talking stadium smack!?!?!?

Serious question alert!

When was the last time UNT played ASU in Jonesboro...and it was NOT raining?!

That turf is LONG overdue up there, and it does look pretty snappy. Considering that I've never seen ASU's stadium even 1/4 full (probably 1/2 due to always playing in a freaking monsoon and 1/2 due to asu being horrible for years), I'm hoping to see you guys represent well on ESPN regional this weekend. Should be good weather and your win last week will hopefully wake up some fans.

Here's to a well played game on both sides. Esp. by our Oline, for the love of freaking all things holy! I'm convinced that if they don't start blocking better we should just sub in the 2nd team line by halftime. I cannot watch the crapfest they've been serving up this year any longer.

Sorry, I attempted to make this a nice, happy post...but then nightmares of our oline crept into my head....

Well we did beat SMU....  How did A-State do against the ponies???

Wait, this is my favorite. I love it when they try and compare their score against SMU to ours. Let's compare something real, like our records this year. How about the fact that we're picked to win tommorrow. How about (this is for Jamario) kucs neerg naem eht

Wait, this is my favorite. I love it when they try and compare their score against SMU to ours. Let's compare something real, like our records this year. How about the fact that we're picked to win tommorrow. How about (this is for Jamario) kucs neerg naem eht

Typical Jonesboro class in action.

As Quoner stated:

"The mean green scuk?"

We try not to make fun of you, but you just make it too easy.