Turf webcam

Stan R

Yep, I can.  It looks like they have the south endzone done and up to the 10yd line completed.  It's pretty cool to check in on this stuff.  Thanks for the link.  I was just looking for it.

What browser are you using? Hmm. Might be a firewall thing for me then.

Edited by Stan R

Wow, the removal of the crown has really made Fouts a flat field. I think we will have MUCH better sightlines this year; regardless of the track. Thanks for the link, looks like the endzone is complete and they are working their way towards the 10 yard line.

I am running 10.4.2 and can see it in Explorer, but cant in Safari.

Explorer should be burried somewhere in your mac.

Looks like safari was the problem. Hit it with explorer and it worked.

What do you think, finished with the entire surface, endzones, sidelines etc by Wednesday? (Minus logos)

do you think the 50 yrd line graphic will be placed now... i think they come back and sow it down later... imo

I read on meangreensports.com that the field will be laid first and then the endzones and midfield will be done. I think i read that. It was early this morning.