Class Rings

NT91

I got my ring in '96 by Jostens. I like it, but now they have a school ring like TTU, UT and TAMU has and it is manufactured by Jostens. I've seen it and I really like it. For the standard $55 remake/warranty fee, they will remake your old ring into the new style. I plan on doing this.

I got my ring in '96 by Jostens.  I like it, but now they have a school ring like TTU, UT and TAMU has and it is manufactured by Jostens.  I've seen it and I really like it.  For the standard $55 remake/warranty fee, they will remake your old ring into the new style.  I plan on doing this.

I am an '02 Grad and have the "official" Jostens ring. I like it. It is eye catching and many times people will stop me and ask about it - good chance to hype up the school.

True story.

The Jostens on I35 in Denton makes the high school rings.

The Jostens in Green Bay makes the college rings.

I was at Texas Tech. I went to high school in Denton. My ring was cracking at the bottom. There was a Jostens rep at Tech. I showed him the ring. He said he could take care of it.

He shipped the ring to Green Bay. They shipped it to Denton. Denton repaired it. Shipped the ring back to Green Bay, who shipped it to me in Lubbock.

By class ring was better traveled than I was.

Mine is ArtCarved also. It looks similar to the A&M ring, but I set the record straight if I get asked by any pesky aggie. I love the new ones and considered getting one when I got my masters in 2003, but I chose to stick with my old one. I’ve been wearing it 13 years and have grown attached to it.

Mine was made by ArtCarved who I believe is based out of Austin, Texas.

Really enjoyed wearing that diamond-studded ring, too. Guess someone else is enjoying it now or they allowed some pawn shop to enjoy the diamond part of it.sad.gif

My class ring had the rectangular design which I preferred over traditional. Guess I could always get another one, though, right? wink.gif Should I get one with, uh, "UNT" on it?!?!? blink.gif LOL!

I couldn't afford whatever they had in '74. I've considered buying a pendant from Jostens. I saw it at the bookstore when we bought my daughter's ring and it looks pretty nice. The rep from Josten's said they could also make me a ring with NTSU on it if I wanted!

GMG!

Mine is also the offical Josten's ring. It's all white gold with no stones or anything so it goes with everything and I LOOOVE it.

I get asked about it a lot. Had a random guy at a Pat Green concert climb over the seat cause he was so excited about my "aggie" ring. I set him straight. But I get lots of comments and that is always good cause then I get to talk up North Texas. (Especially with the kids I work with. They always ask about it/want to try it on.)

• 2 months later...

I couldn't afford whatever they had in '74.  I've considered buying a pendant from Jostens.  I saw it at the bookstore when we bought my daughter's ring and it looks pretty nice.  The rep from Josten's said they could also make me a ring with NTSU on it if I wanted!

GMG!

Do you have the name of the rep who told you this ? I have asked before and was told that they would not put NTSU on the ring. If they would, that would be GREAT !

NCMeangreen. I made my own. I thought the rings were a bit pricey...so I just made my own. It is amazing what you can do with tin foil.

If anyone is interested, I can make you one also. 12.95, plus shipping fees. smile.gif