***OFFICIAL UAB vs UNT In-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

Have a feeling next year if there's no change of defensive coordinator we'll see a lot of crowds the size. It's hard to expect people to give their support if our coach is not going to put out the best available Staff he can. Keeping this defensive coordinator is not in any way an attempt to show you're trying to put out the best staff you can.

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1

4 minutes ago, untbowler said:

I do not want to hear a damn thing about the fans not showing up. Why would fans show up to watch this garbage? Only at UNT would people blame the fans for the poor coaching and playing by players

Well it is a double edge sword for me.  I love scooping up after market discounted club seats.  I couldn't afford them otherwise.  But it is sad when you can't successfully beg a friend and fellow alumni to come along for free.  🤦🏽‍♂️

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

How they feeling next year if there's no change of defensive coordinator we'll see a lot of crowds the size. It's hard to expect people to give their support if our coach is not going to put out the best available Staff he can. Keeping this defensive coordinator is not in any way an attempt to show you're trying to put out the best staff you can.

I worry about that, but also, so far, how many defensive players do we have committed? I know we talk about the portal, but I am not seeing that taking this defense from last to anywhere near where it needs to be to compete in this conference.

1 minute ago, Meangreen Fight said:

Well it is a double edge sword for me.  I love scooping up after market discounted club seats.  I couldn't afford them otherwise.  But it is sad when you can't successfully beg a friend and fellow alumni to come along for free.  🤦🏽‍♂️

I used to have about ten others come with me to games… I couldn’t even bring my kids with me against Memphis. No one wants to come watch this garbage.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

I worry about that, but also, so far, how many defensive players do we have committed? I know we talk about the portal, but I am not seeing that taking this defense from last to anywhere near where it needs to be to compete in this conference.

Unless we make a change at defensive coordinator why would you want to sign on to play for the worst defense in college football?

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Travis said:

I used to have about ten others come with me to games… I couldn’t even bring my kids with me against Memphis. No one wants to come watch this garbage.  

This is what happens when your head coach makes a poor hire at defensive coordinator and then will not man up to it and take the responsibility to make the needed change. People can forgive someone who makes a mistake if they own up to, it but it quickly turns to resentment if they feel the person that made the mistake doesn't believe he made a mistake

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1