***OFFICIAL UNT VS FIU In-Game Discussion***

Coach Andy Mac

Just now, untbowler said:

Still the worst thing that comes out of this game is that the QB who torched this defense was only in his 2nd start. 

Just imagine what the remaining 10 teams on the schedule are thinking right now with their experienced QB's. Rice is going to have a field day with us.

Yes. We’re staring 0 fer directly in the eye.

• Upvote 1

Just now, untbowler said:

Still the worst thing that comes out of this game is that the QB who torched this defense was only in his 2nd start. 

Just imagine what the remaining 10 teams on the schedule are thinking right now with their experienced QB's. Rice is going to have a field day with us.

Everyone will have a field day with us. Our score massively hides how bad FIU really is. I expect this to be one of the worst defensive years of unt football history and I expect a new DC at the end of the year. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Travis said:

Everyone will have a field day with us. Our score massively hides how bad FIU really is. I expect this to be one of the worst defensive years of unt football history and I expect a new DC at the end of the year. 

New system at least one more year with the DC. How about you put your money where you mouth is out and get him out…..lol yeah we can’t

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Travis said:

We cannot wait that long. We don't need his or the LB coach's services any longer. They can coach themselves. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Stone Earle cannot start another game for us this year.   It’s Rogers from here on.  What a catastrophe.  10/20 96yds 1TD/2INT against FIU….  FIU is really, really bad y’all.

Agreed. We benched a Team Captain tonight. I think that says a lot about just how bad things are. 

• Upvote 2