Tell me about the Alumni Pavilion

NT93

Maybe dumb questions, but I couldn’t find the answers online.

I’m assuming you have to be a member of the alumni association to enjoy the benefits, but is it a member and one guest?  I’ll be bringing non-alumni with me to games.

Do you just show your membership card to gain admittance?

Finger foods?  Soft drinks and water?  Beer and wine for purchase?

Any info appreciated.

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 5

I don't go often, usually when most of my regulars can't make it to the game. Think last game of the season. Some things may have changed since the last time I was there.

They have all members on a list, so you just give them your name. They will probably put a band on your wrist. I believe one person can get in with you.

Food usually is an outside caterer (not the school or any department), or has been in the past. BBQ, and I think they had gumbo one time.

Water and sodas gratis, beer and wine for purchase.

Usually more than one college game playing on the screens, and sometimes they have live music.

GMG

Edited by untcampbell
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, untcampbell said:

I don't go often, usually when most of my regulars can't make it to the game. Think last game of the season. Some things may have changed since the last time I was there.

They have all members on a list, so you just give them your name. They will probably put a band on your wrist. I believe one person can get in with you.

Food usually is an outside caterer (not the school or any department), or has been in the past. BBQ, and I think they had gumbo one time.

Water and sodas gratis, beer and wine for purchase.

Usually more than one college game playing on the screens, and sometimes they have live music.

GMG

This covers it all. I enjoyed it last year with my son. Nice patio seating, fans, etc. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, 97and03 said:

Saw something online that said the Pavilion will be open to everyone this season. 

I saw this as well, but since it was on the Alumni Association website I assumed it was understood that it meant open to all alumni association members.  It is definitely not clear.

Thanks to everyone for the info.  I plan to check it out with my son this Saturday.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, THOR said:

shiiiiiit....like iḿ a hub club dude with ironed khakis and a cardigan.  give me the heat and sun and shit of the populace down below

Bruh. I don't wear cardigans and deathly try to avoid khakis but when it is 100 degrees outside and someone has an extra pass you would be crazy to say no.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

9875C8FB-788B-49EE-AC09-8DE9217CEC20.jpeg

So now it’s just the Pavilion and not the Alumni Pavilion?

This is meant somewhat tongue in cheek.

Edited by NT93
Edited out a gif that could have been taken the wrong way
  • Upvote 1