@ Charlotte (2/23/2023)

greenminer

Who you got?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. UNT (23-5, 14-3) @ Charlotte (16-11, 7-9)

• Mean Green Eagles
    • 49ers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/24/2023 at 12:30 AM

20 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

Isaiah Crawford, LaTech

edit: I say this having missed both FAU games, so I don't fully know what Davis and/or Martin bring to the table

Thanks for playing CBL.  I’ll leave the line open.  Curious if the collegiate game has become guard-dominated, if there is still a place for a T-Bell-like player or if anyone still cares about the bigs. 

3 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

I'm gonna cheat and say I want to recruit Lofton Jr. back from the G League.

Right there with you.  At the end of last year there was some hint he may hit the TP and come our way.  What could have been? Glad he’s gone if I’m being honest. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, keith said:

Halftime question for y’all.  We’ve seen a lot of our conference foes.  If you could add one player from our conference to our roster (we don’t give up anyone), who would it be and why?  (Jelly, Kahlifa, etc.)

I'm stuck between Jemison and Gaines, both from UAB. Jemison and Ousmane would be a force down low together. While Ousmane is very talented offensively, he's a bit thin and Jemison is a physical force who is a rebounding machin. I think he would compliment Ousmane very well.

Gaines, on the other hand, is a younger player being listed as a sophomore but he's a talented scorer with a lot of upside. I'd love to have him for the next 2 seasons.

3 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

I'm stuck between Jemison and Gaines, both from UAB. Jemison and Ousmane would be a force down low together. While Ousmane is very talented offensively, he's a bit thin and Jemison is a physical force who is a rebounding machin. I think he would compliment Ousmane very well.

Gaines, on the other hand, is a younger player being listed as a sophomore but he's a talented scorer with a lot of upside. I'd love to have him for the next 2 seasons.

Jemison would be hard to say no to. Dude looks like a linebacker.  

• Upvote 1