Jump to content

Our DC


GMoney

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, GMoney said:

Should be fired before he gets on the bus headed to the airport! 

GMoney:   100% agree. (You were a great Mean Greener  by the way).

Still.....3 steps forward — 5 steps backwards  time (all over again)?  I’m getting too old for this.🧔🏼 
• See some of you at Homecoming next Saturday. 😢 


 

  • Upvote 2
  • Ray 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Udomann said:

There's absolutely NOTHING to be lost by booting Reffett now. As sad as that is, the team wouldn't be any worse.

So it's not even a hard call. Just do it man...

Granted, but the symbolism of such an act would show the fan base others who can pull the trigger see a need for something different.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

GMoney:   100% agree. (You were a great Mean Greener  by the way).

Still.....3 steps forward — 5 steps backwards  time (all over again)?  I’m getting too old for this.🧔🏼 
• See some of you at Homecoming next Saturday. 😢 

I guess it’ll be a homecoming for Chico and Mike Simmonds too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, Texas Stranger said:

This (getting rid of Reffett) may be something Baker has to do.  Unless he wants to see 3,478 fans seeing Mason Fine off on Nov 30.

This needs to happen sooner. Reffett needs to be fired this week before Homecoming. I had already planned months in advance to go to Homecoming and if Reffett still has a job at that time, I will refuse to buy a ticket and go into the game and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. 

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

This needs to happen sooner. Reffett needs to be fired this week before Homecoming. I had already planned months in advance to go to Homecoming and if Reffett still has a job at that time, I will refuse to buy a ticket and go into the game and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way. 

#NoReffetOrNoTicket

Needs to be the theme this week. Either he's gone as a display of setting direction, or support drops. 

Edited by Udomann
  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bring in Frank Wilson as DC after this season. 

He can't coach offense but he knows defense well, and he is a proven recruiter.

And like the 1990's Oilers with Kevin Gilbride and Buddy Ryan, Frank would be permitted to punch Bodie Reeder when necessary.

buddypunch.gif

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ADLER said:

Bring in Frank Wilson as DC after this season. 

He can't coach offense but he knows defense well, and he is a proven recruiter.

And like the 1990's Oilers with Kevin Gilbride and Buddy Ryan, Frank would be permitted to punch Bodie Reeder when necessary.

I'm actually not opposed to this 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love GoMeanGreen.com? Tell a friend!
  • What's going on Mean Green?

    1. 7

      We Need To Pack The Pit for WBB Tuesday Night

    2. 57

      East Carolina (3/3/24)

    3. 0

      ‘25 WR Braden Blueitt - Colleyville Heritage

    4. 6

      Details of 2Pac deals with MWC, WCC

  • Popular Contributors

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      15,361
    • Most Online
      1,865

    Newest Member
    ZacSr
    Joined
  • GEOVbwaWAAEbd3Q.jpg

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.