UTSA-ASU

brooks91

14 minutes ago, Rowdy said:

How so exactly? Did I hurt you somehow? 

Me?  No, I tend to just laugh at the UTSA fan base and their delusional writers that predict stuff like 13-0 records. 

My point was a young program that got too big for their britches and had expectations that led to a fan base that was difficult to deal with. 

10 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Me?  No, I tend to just laugh at the UTSA fan base and their delusional writers that predict stuff like 13-0 records. 

My point was a young program that got too big for their britches and had expectations that led to a fan base that was difficult to deal with. 

Wait till they have a few really mediocre seasons and the 60k seat Alamodome has 10k (or less) butt in seat fans.

19 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rowdy said:

giphy.gif

Honestly, Rowdy is like malonish from SMU.  A good fan saddled with love for a school we hate.  Nothing personal towards you, you are just getting covered by the blanket that falls upon corecamino and the rest of your NutsaCK brethren.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1