UNT on ESPN's uniform roundup segment this morning

Moobs

17 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Its good pub for us to be on ESPN but Good Lawd, ESPN's anchors are soooo bad now. How have they gone down hill so fast?

People are tired of getting social and political commentary with their sports. 

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 3
  • Downvote 4

If ESPN is going to do video segments on uniforms, they should get someone sassy to do it. That guy was way too deadpan.

I spent too much time Saturday pondering the plain white pants. I can't decide if it evokes classic college football or a budget shortfall.

• Downvote 1

18 hours ago, rcade said:

I spent too much time Saturday pondering the plain white pants. I can't decide if it evokes classic college football or a budget shortfall.

I like the pants as long as they are different.  We've had pants in past few years were so plain and there wasn't anything on them that signified what team was wearing them.  They could have been getting them from Academy Sports for all we knew.  I hated that. 

But not this year.  They have logos and they stand out.  I like them.

30 minutes ago, Moobs said:

I like the pants as long as they are different.  We've had pants in past few years were so plain and there wasn't anything on them that signified what team was wearing them.  They could have been getting them from Academy Sports for all we knew.  I hated that. 

But not this year.  They have logos and they stand out.  I like them.

I loved the look, but prefer some kind of stripe down the legs.  First choice would be a double green stripe, but really hard to complain with the look.

On 9/16/2017 at 3:31 PM, Rudy said:

People are tired of getting social and political commentary with their sports. 

Too bad we couldn't of had Sergio Dipp butcher the segment then he could go on Twitter and blame everyone but himself for doing his job poorly. ESPN fired anyone with talent and also has tried to drag their bs into our sports. They are a joke now.

• Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 1