CSC Supervisor in Section 103

meangreen08

I have faith that if you let the right people know about the service you received that WB will see the CSC people will receive a "refresher" on customer service.

Sorry you had a bad experience. I've had a run in or two with them before, but I've noticed a big change for the better on their attitudes this season.

• Upvote 6

I've had them harass me when I was simply walking around the lower bowl between the upper and lower levels on my way out to my car.  I generally just kinda look down at my big shiny ticket around my neck, look back up at them, smirk, and keep walking. Like, this isn't even entering any seating area.  It's walking.  On a walkway.  Not loitering, not speaking, not engaging in any interference with the fans or the game.  Just...walking...to...my....car.

Hasn't happened this season, so this is past experience.  No idea what they're like today, but I've little faith in improvement on that one. 

• Upvote 2

We're in 106 and we had a staff member tell us to stay off the wall. lt was at the beginning of the game.  First time we've had anyone say anything ever since Apogee was built. She never came back and my son was free to lean all over the wall and get dirty/ashey to his liking. 

The other weird thing, this was the first time ever an event staffer didn't bother looking at our tickets when we entered the section. I'm guessing some of y'alls bitching about having your hands full and having to get your tickets out made it's way to the top. 

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 6

There's always the occasional CSC worker that is on a "power trip", misinformed, or just think they know best about how fans should behave.  Most have been good and friendly.  I've had one that kept trying to keep us from setting our drinks, etc. on the wall at the front of the 200's sections.  I just kept ignoring her.

On the positive side, I had an incident with my red parking pass this week and the guy out by 35 was very cooperative with me in working out a solution.  He could have easily made a stink and gotten my night off to a bad start, but a little common sense on his part made things right.

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, jtm0097 said:

We had people in our seats at the Portland State game last year. They wouldnt move, so I asked the CSC guy to check their tickets. He seemed frustrated I asked him to do his job. We eventually got it settled, but it wasn't an enjoyable experience. 

Wow what jerks to not move knowing those weren't their seats.  

• Upvote 4

20 minutes ago, Eagle-96 said:

Email or Tweet The Wren and Nick Nagel who is ADA for Facilities management. Nagel may have pull with the CSC staff. It is ridiculous that standing is frowned upon. 

It helps to also take photos or videos of the incident to show what the issue is. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, meangreen08 said:

Just wanted to let everyone know about my (and other fellow Alums) experience at the game on Saturday.  
We have season tickets on the first row in section 103.  During MTSU’s first possession (which I believe it was about to be 2nd or 3rd and 10) the CSC supervisor walked down and informed all of us to sit down immediately.  The 4 of us were all puzzled at first and then realized how serious she was.  Another season ticket holder that sits on the other side of the row went nuts. We responded by saying, “this is a football game”.  She left, then came back about 15 seconds later, looked at me and said, “Tell your friend if I have to come back here it won’t be good”.
In all of my years of going to college football games (for any sporting event for that matter) I’ve never seen anything like this before.  It was unbelievable.
At no point where we being disruptive or causing any issues. We were simply cheering for the defense.  We literally only stood during pre-game warm ups and when our mean green were driving on the opening play. 
We eventually got support from one of the UNT staff members on the field.  When another CSC guard walked back down, he immediately informed her we can stand up and cheer.  She then informed him that she didn’t want us “touching the wall in front of us”. 

Has anyone here ever had this happen to them before at Apogee?

It’s something that I cannot even comprehend. Just unbelievable. 

someone at UNT will hear about this.  its unacceptable. 

While she might be a supervisor for CSC, clearly she hasn't gone to a football game before.  Happens again, I'd say "Im standing a football game you idiot.  If you tell me to sit down a football game, Im going to go to YOUR supervisor, and I assure you, THAT wont be good..."

• Upvote 2

This very same thing happened to me in the front row of 106 2 years ago.  The people behind us were complaining, and event staff came a couple times at that game and then hasn't bothered us again since then.  We like to stand a lot with the group I go with.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, greenjoe said:

Yep.  That's 5017.  We've had problems with her in the past.  She got a bachelors at MUTS and her masters at Marshall.  I hear she's a Phd candidate at La Tech.

This woman is making the rounds.  If there is such thing as a CUSA degree, she's on the right track.

When we had major issues several years ago with CSC, I emailed one of the big wigs at corporate and got a very swift response.  Ever since then they've been on the "friendly mission" .  They don't want their people acting like stadium Nazis. You may try that.