Tailgate Invite

Harry

You will find @KingDL1 @UNT90 @Bundy, Victor, Amanda, Lauren, John Denver, Adam, Harry, Evan and many others!  Tony's balls are the best.  We are at the north most side of the victory dorm lot, nearest the stadium and still in the parking lot

Come by and say hello:  MAP to TAILGATE

gallery_1_61_4661.jpg

39 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Oh, and Tony @KingDL1, I hope you are wearing a cap or hairnet to keep any strays from getting in the meat. There is nothing worse than hairy balls.

Well...they could also be Schweddy

200.gif

• Upvote 2

These volunteers have sized up the job and approve...

200.gif

This volunteer is not up to the task but is offering her moral support for the effort...

200.gif

tenor.gif

Edited by EagleMBA
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I walked by but was intimidated by the sheer number of folks there  enjoying Tony's balls. Maybe next time.

Don't be intimadated...come one, come all...everyone there is damn nice...even @unt90

I hungout there for a good hour or so and had some great food (pear and bacon wrapped mallard) and brew...

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, THOR said:

Don't be intimadated...come one, come all...everyone there is damn nice...even @unt90

I hungout there for a good hour or so and had some great food (pear and bacon wrapped mallard) and brew...

The duck was pretty great, a wonderful flavor. thank you @Army of Dad