Littrell to be named UNT HC per Brett McMurphy

BillySee58

UNT90  The issue people have is not with you and the fact you disagree It is that no matter what you continue to try to put down the program and be completely negative.  Please try and have one day where you're not so negative, trust me it will be OK 

Mike is just staying on message. Nothing will ever really change until RV is let go. Even the eternal sunshine-pumpers know this. Everyone just sticks to their own message.

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mike is just staying on message. Nothing will ever really change until RV is let go. Even the eternal sunshine-pampers know this. Everyone just sticks to their own message.

A lot of truth here.

And I will stay on this message until RV is fired or I lose interest in UNT athletics. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

The terms of the contract were discussed in executive session. Basically something you can't hear in public meetings. 

The details of his contract are a public record, so I think they could reveal that stuff at the meeting at their discretion. But I'll bet they make Vito FOI it.

• Upvote 2

Here ya go.  In new, updated, fashion d'jour gif form.

ninja.gif

Now then.  People.  Please.  When the contract is finally and actually signed, and the announcement is finally and actually made, can we get back to discussing the important things?  You know.  Uniforms and band formations?

I'm not talking about as football coach.

Rode my bike 101 miles this morning through beautiful central Texas and got home to finally some great news. Perfect day so far!  All you guys being negative because we didn't hire an experienced guy who's rebuilt programs just need to get over it. Today is a day to be happy and celebrate. If it doesn't work out then you can you can jump up and down and say how right you were. So what, we still won't like you. :-)

+1 for distance bicycling

It was one of the better mid tier bowls, with Tech and many other P5 programs playing it, and was on New Years Day. It's not a top-tier bowl, but it was a good January bowl game.

No way. And the new ones were awesome.

Ryan, our uniforms this year were atrocious.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Rode my bike 101 miles this morning through beautiful central Texas and got home to finally some great news. Perfect day so far!  All you guys being negative because we didn't hire an experienced guy who's rebuilt programs just need to get over it. Today is a day to be happy and celebrate. If it doesn't work out then you can you can jump up and down and say how right you were. So what, we still won't like you. :-)

Damn :hello:Very impressive!!!!

• Upvote 1

where is this pic from? I know the quote became famous after the South Park episode when Chef's parents talked about the Loch Ness monster.

Amazon Women on the Moon

Was UNT90 actually a 60 ft sea monster from Scotland?  Did I take this moderator job for a quick buck?  We may never know the answers.

Edited by Cerebus

Wonder how the players are reacting?

our uniforms are fine, i see no problem with them.  everything looks better when you are winning and worse when you are losing.  

Just because we bought Pro Combat doesn't mean they were actually well designed; in any way, shape, or form.

New uniforms would be great but it's difficult with that shade of green we're using. 

We need to stick Nike to PMS 356* and be done with it. You'll notice that most everything official in the bookstore and elsewhere is finally getting on the same bandwagon of the color that is actually ours.

• 2 years later...