MGB weekly prediction: MTSU will be too much for UNT to handle

Brett Vito

If you noticed his spread, it was only 16 points. He's coming around. Having said that, we will lose. Not like LA Tech...but we will lose.  Maybe only 10 points if we can muster some offense.  This is unofficial, I have not consulted my crystal ball yet for my final prognostication.

Let me preface this comment with I in no way am endorsing it or think it's an option but.. I think Chico will continue to campaign and will try and win this game.. Maybe some good defensive play and if we are aggressive on offense we keep it close.. Now I could be wrong and in that case I will come up with excuses between now and then.. 

Let me preface this comment with I in no way am endorsing it or think it's an option but.. I think Chico will continue to campaign and will try and win this game.. Maybe some good defensive play and if we are aggressive on offense we keep it close.. Now I could be wrong and in that case I will come up with excuses between now and then.. 

I mean, I'm sure Chico will try, but . . . 

Two Things......

1.) If the Majority or as RV calls it "the Minority" of the UNT Fan Base cant watch us lose the game on TV, Do we actually lose?

2.) I notice an awfully close prediction here. MTSU's writer told Vito "MTSU pulling this on out 31-17" and Vito says "MTSU 33, UNT 17". Who said it first?

friend test cheating