Who is #41

kingwoodgreen

He is very, very small. So is Nate Brooks. They need the weight room badly. I would like to see the D called way more aggressively. They're going to make mistakes. At least let them make their mistakes in press or at least soft press. The 8 yard cushion on wr is too difficult for them, particularly on the bubbles and stand ins. 

• Upvote 1

Talk about teachable moments. He will have plenty to learn from during film review. He is young and he will learn and improve. Saw him throw his hands up after a few plays like he didn't know the play or where he was supposed to be. He will learn though.

Edited by Eagle-96

Talk about teachable moments. He will have plenty to learn from during film review. He is young and he will learn and improve. Saw him throw his hands up after a few plays like he didn't know the play of where he was supposed to be. He will learn though.

If he threw his hands up during a play, Tasty will love the guy.

• Upvote 1

You cannot expect a true freshman in his first start to keep up with Taywan Taylor.

If they get beat, they get beat. My issue is with playing the boundary corner tight and the field corner 8-10 yards off, resulting in Doughty repeatedly checking to the field for easy completions.

exactly. Well done sir

Preston was disappointed in himself on both td he gave up. McClain talked him back up briefly. I like seeing the disappointment. It shows he cares and the offseason will mean something to him. 

I would rather the kid compete and play his ass off instead of just lay over. They will learn from all of this. 2016 will be here before you know it.

he and Brooks should be in press man all game. Quit leaving them 8-10 yards off

^^^^^

They're still getting beat deep, so the cushion is counterproductive. Force physicality onto them by playing hard press. I'll live with defensive holding, but at least they would be in the same time zone during screens, stand ins and check downs. Give them an opportunity. That's all I ask. 

With the season lost, I love that these young guys are getting playing time and lots of it. Next year when we get kenny buyers back, this young secondary can be very good with proper coaching. This is what we've been asking for - bleed for the year in hopes of developing our young players for the next 2 or 3 years.

Edited by GMG_Dallas