Rice (3/11/15)

CMJ

Good night.... Wow please for the love Fire this guy and start over...... Ball game. Also can we hire away coach Cross From UTSA??

I've stated before that I'm not the biggest fan of hiring current D1 head coaches because if they haven't been hired by someone else then there's a reason, but I would love to hire Cross. He's probably my #1. Only winning coach in UTA history.

Before making the move to the Division I ranks at VCU, Rhoades gained 10 years of head coaching experience at NCAA Division III Randolph-Macon College in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC), which is located 20 miles north of the VCU campus.

Rhoades compiled a 72.2 winning percentage (197-76 record) at Randolph-Macon, leading the Yellow Jackets to four NCAA Tournament appearances, including trips to the Sweet 16 in 2002 and '03.

Rhoades' teams won six ODAC championships and earned national No. 1 rankings in two seasons. He was named ODAC Coach of the Year in three-straight seasons from 2001-03,

Rick

• Downvote 1

After tonight Benford will be 1-4 in the post season. Our sole win will be against Rice from last year ... and that game took over time to win.

3rd season, so 1-3, I think.

Although if anyone has it in them to somehow lose 4 single elimination games in 3 tournaments... I believe Benford might just be the guy.

After tonight Benford will be 1-4 in the post season. Our sole win will be against Rice from last year ... and that game took over time to win.

I think it's 1-3? It's only his third season.

EDIT: Tasty had a much better reply than I! :lol:

Edited by CMJ