Rice (3/11/15)

CMJ

That's some Charles Dickens ish right there.

I just wish Petersen and Benford looked more alike, and that Benford was willing to do a far, far better thing than he has ever done on the way to a far, far better rest than just a short vacation before recruiting season.

This will be a rant but YALL have to deal... Most of not all players coming out of high school have so much to work on in regards to their game. The ones that don't we don't have a chance of landing... Even a guy like TM rated as high as 12 in the nation (I believe) had HUGE holes in his game. This falls on MS, HS, and AAU coaches. We are doing these kids a disservice and putting them at a disadvantage by having them play so much, and never focusing on SKILL. I would love to see NT hoops follow the Spurs, and our tennis coach and find foreign players. Seems their skill level and basketball IQ far surpasses our kids in the US. Just my observation.

UTEP locked up a kid from England today. Pretty good looking pickup, a 6'7" shooting guard/small forward named Josh Mcswiggan.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zt2tmYjAfIs

• Upvote 1

UTEP locked up a kid from England today. Pretty good looking pickup, a 6'7" shooting guard/small forward named Josh Mcswiggan. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zt2tmYjAfIs

What do I know? Lol shrugs, and walks away.

i like to think I'm on the cutting edge lol

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1