New UTSA helmets

NT03

Those white helmets are clean

I know everyone hates the uniform talk but that's important these days. And as we've seen not just to recruits/players but to fans. We've at least made some headway the last couple years in this area. I just have a feeling that things are just a little too buddy buddy, good ole boy, country clubesque within the football offices.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look good. Didn't notice who opted it til I looked at it for the 4th time!

UTSA doing almost everything right

UNT not doing much right

We wore a white throwback with the worm, black w/ green vs. Rice, blAck w/metallic logo in the bowl, green w/ white SOW and a black with a holographic SOW and gredn logo the last couple of years. What else do you want? Criticize where appropriate but don't make stuff up.

Plus, thus is UTSA and Vizza or who gives a sh#@ U and Spicoli.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We wore a white throwback with the worm, black w/ green vs. Rice, blAck w/metallic logo in the bowl, green w/ white SOW and a black with a holographic SOW and gredn logo the last couple of years. What else do you want? Criticize where appropriate but don't make stuff up.

Plus, thus is UTSA and Vizza or who gives a sh#@ U and Spicoli.

I'm criticizing everything going on at UNT, not just the unis. Read my other reply 2 posts later, UNT has made strides with unis the last couple years.