Riley Has A Broken Wrist

KoldBeer

I don't think it matters how many of your guys are out....it's a road game.

Our probable starter has taken ONE snap in FBS play. Besides, we're still early in the week; someone could still hurt themselves carrying their girlfriend's books requiring a trip to the hospital causing them to miss the game.

Our team is made of glass or something, I swear. :blink:

Edited by UNTFan23

riley is a trooper. best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Damn right Riley Dodge is a trooper.

How many bones has he broken for our dear ol' alma mater now and just keeps coming back for more? Playing with a broken hand and all the other broken bones he's endured while at North Texas makes him something pretty special IMHO and I just hate it when people who don't know about all this put him down.

Yes, it's all part of the game alright, but this kid has laid it down and on the field for the Mean Green when many others would have said, "screw it, I don't have to do this anymore." He will be one of our more successful alums in whatever venture he seeks: Hide! Watch! See!

GMG

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 4

Damn right Riley Dodge is a trooper.

How many bones has he broken for our dear ol' alma mater now and just keeps coming back for more? Playing with a broken hand and all the other broken bones he's endured while at North Texas makes him something pretty special IMHO and I just hate it when people who don't know about all this put him down.

Yes, it's all part of the game alright, but this kid has laid it down and on the field for the Mean Green when many others would have said, "screw it, I don't have to do this anymore." He will be one of our more successful alums in whatever venture he seeks: Hide! Watch! See!

GMG

+1...........excellent post PMG

season is not half over and look at all the injuries.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel for you guys, I truly do. The football season is something we all wait for...and it's so short compared to other sports.

But we were there last year with the critical injuries. We had over 20 season-ending surgeries...the most in FCS. Yet, it was a little easier to make excuses for our lack of coaching because of the missing players. This year we're facing the facts that our coach has peaked and shown us his best.

I have no idea who'll win on Saturday, but I guarantee you, it's a toss up.

I feel for you guys, I truly do. The football season is something we all wait for...and it's so short compared to other sports.

But we were there last year with the critical injuries. We had over 20 season-ending surgeries...the most in FCS. Yet, it was a little easier to make excuses for our lack of coaching because of the missing players. This year we're facing the facts that our coach has peaked and shown us his best.

I have no idea who'll win on Saturday, but I guarantee you, it's a toss up.

:blink: