It’s time for a MGB tradition — Get Your Rear on the Record

Harry

Guys please PM Brett with your picks so he can load them into his blog.  If you haven't picked yet get off your lazy butts and just do it.

You can PM him directly by clicking on his profile or directly by clicking here.

Edited by Harry

I almost forgot about GYROR for this season! 

I'm thinking that they'll be slight improvements over last season, in particular the WR corps, so I think despite the schedule UNT will pick up a couple of extra wins this year.

So 6-6; dropping to 6-7 if selected for a Bowl game.

Wins:
@SMU
@Southern Miss
Portland State
UTSA
@MTSU
UTEP

Losses:
Rice
@Iowa
WKU
@Marshall
@La Tech
@Tennessee

• Upvote 1

Serious question.  Why does everyone think that Rice will be so good this year?  I believe they lost several playmakers.  We hung with them last year for most of the game.

I think C-USA is very difficult to handicap as teams can change so much from year to year. Two years ago we were good and LA Tech was terrible.  Last year that was reversed.  With all that said I sent 7-5 to Vito because being an optimist just feels better.  We are all just pulling these numbers out of our arse anyways.

Serious question.  Why does everyone think that Rice will be so good this year? 

I don't think they'll be "so good". Their offense will still be respectable: Driphus Jackson + Jowan Davis + Darik Dillard will give us problems.

Defensively? Pain train's comin' WOOH WOOH! They lost a lot of folks on this side of the ball, so I expect us to test their secondary a lot.

I expect a shootout.

I don't think they'll be "so good". Their offense will still be respectable: Driphus Jackson + Jowan Davis + Darik Dillard will give us problems.

Defensively? Pain train's comin' WOOH WOOH! They lost a lot of folks on this side of the ball, so I expect us to test their secondary a lot.

I expect a shootout.

Agree.   Hit Jackson hard one of those times he tucks & runs, he'll get rattled, and the game's all but won.