First free weekend in awhile. What are yall going to do?

Harry

Going to my twin sister's couples shower.

Whoever came up with this idea should be shot. Twice.

Every single one of these I've been arm twisted into attending has been freaking miserable. Guys sitting around looking at each other like "what the hell are we doing here??" Then forced to watch presents opened and pretending that you actually know what gift your significant other brought to the shower.

Such a BEATING!!

I always go in hoping a poker table will be set up in the back room with a cooler full of beer.

Hasn't happened. Never will.

• Upvote 3

weekend - noun (i think)...it's a time to be reckless and do whatever the eff you want to do...no work...no thinking about work...copious amounts of drinking libations (beer)...

weekends are fun...you should try to have them sometimes...

i don't even work 45 hours a week...let alone by thursday...

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 1

I'll be at Camp Nou watching a Barcelona game

winner.

I was supposed to catch a PSG match this past weekend, but it was moved to Sunday and I had to fly out.

this weekend...north london derby with the lads...then my sainted mother will be closing on her retirement home in upstate ny so I'll be treating her to dinner and celebrating with a fine bottle of bourbon.