Got my UNT season tickets!

MeanGreenTexan

I think I found the answer to my own question in this article about the Green lots posted to FB today.

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/081114aac.html

The last line says, "There are no changes to any of the other game-day lots or the routes into those lots."

But I'm new at this whole season ticket holder parking thing. So does the Blue lot have assigned parking? I didn't think it did.

Pretty slick this year. They're still sheets, but folded up to look like booklets.

Ready for Saturdays @ Apogee!

GO MEAN GREEN!

Ran out and checked the mail as soon as I saw your post. I have mine too. Hope you and the family are doing well. See you on Sept. 6th.

Go Mean Green!

I think I found the answer to my own question in this article about the Green lots posted to FB today.

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/081114aac.html

The last line says, "There are no changes to any of the other game-day lots or the routes into those lots."

But I'm new at this whole season ticket holder parking thing. So does the Blue lot have assigned parking? I didn't think it did.

No assigned spaces in Blue/Red lot.

• Upvote 2

He said North lot. And it most certainly did not have assigned parking the 1st year.

The south lot... I am pretty sure it did because I recall having someone park in our spot and I am pretty sure that a guy on a golf kart helped us out. Last year we were in the North lot and there are no numbers so I know the north lot does not have assigned parking.

• Upvote 2

The south lot... I am pretty sure it did because I recall having someone park in our spot and I am pretty sure that a guy on a golf kart helped us out. Last year we were in the North lot and there are no numbers so I know the north lot does not have assigned parking.

If by south lot, you mean red or blue lot, you are again wrong.

I don't know of any south lot, unless you are talking about athletic center parking.

• Upvote 2

If by south lot, you mean red or blue lot, you are again wrong.

I don't know of any south lot, unless you are talking about athletic center parking.

I am thinking of the lot that is by the scoreboard. Semi south I guess... It's the one we parked in the first year before getting demoted to the other lot haha. It was by the entrance to the athletic department.

• Upvote 1