Update on Tulane's new stadium

Baby Arm!

The cladding on the outside was one of the most debated stadium topics among Coog fans. A lot of people really didn't like it. But as they've seen it recently in person for Pick a Seat events, most have said that they were surprised that they liked it. It's also supposed to allow some air flow through the stadium which is needed during those early season games. Evidently that style has been popular in some recent international soccer stadiums. But it may be a love it or hate it feature.

The view of downtown from inside the stadium will be very nice. Sure to be a featured shot on every TV broadcast.

But will they feature the artwork inside the stadium at the welcome from every end of first quarter commercial break?

The cladding on the outside was one of the most debated stadium topics among Coog fans. A lot of people really didn't like it. But as they've seen it recently in person for Pick a Seat events, most have said that they were surprised that they liked it. It's also supposed to allow some air flow through the stadium which is needed during those early season games. Evidently that style has been popular in some recent international soccer stadiums. But it may be a love it or hate it feature.

The view of downtown from inside the stadium will be very nice. Sure to be a featured shot on every TV broadcast.

How did the Seat choice events for y'all work?

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'd take UH's new stadium over Asspogee 11 times out of 10.

So, do you have an app on your phone that alerts you everytime this board mentions NutsaCK, is one of our board members banging your girl and she calls to let you know we mentioned you, or is your life so pathetic that you check our board several times a day to see if you were mentioned?

Or is it all three?

Edited by Rudy

Hey! Since when could we do spoiler markup?

It's been there for as long as I can remember. It's a "hidden" feature in that you have to know the option exists in the drop down for "Special BBCode".

Maybe craphole should build a stadium before commenting on anyone else's.

Kinda invalidates your opinion.

Why when we have this beautiful baby that defecates all over Asspogee?

PXCZJUXNQLJOBBT.20130916170001.jpg

I'm sure eventually we'll build something but there's no hurry. I'm actually happy we have the Dome at our disposal instead of building a half assed, little $70 million high school stadium (like Asspogee). Build the program up first then build a stadium that won't be confused with a high school stadium.

Besides since when do I need an on-campus stadium of my own to have an opinion on other team's stadiums? :lolu:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why when we have this beautiful baby that defecates all over Asspogee?

PXCZJUXNQLJOBBT.20130916170001.jpg

I'm sure eventually we'll build something but there's no hurry. I'm actually happy we have the Dome at our disposal instead of building a half assed, little $70 million high school stadium (like Asspogee). Build the program up first then build a stadium that won't be confused with a high school stadium.

Besides since when do I need an on-campus stadium of my own to have an opinion on other team's stadiums? :lolu:

Because your craphole is just that, a craphole without any facilities if their own that has earned nothing, built nothing, and is nothing.

But you know this, which is why you hang around here.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Because your craphole is just that, a craphole without any facilities if their own that has earned nothing, built nothing, and is nothing.

Trolls feed on attention. If you don't feed them, they crawl into their little holes and die. Don't you want that?

• Upvote 1

Well, doesn't starting up a brand new program kinda mean you start off with nothing? I don't see why you hold that against UTSA when it took you a looong time to upgrade to a $70 million high school stadium. :lolu:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, doesn't starting up a brand new program kinda mean you start off with nothing? I don't see why you hold that against UTSA when it took you a looong time to upgrade to a $70 million high school stadium. :lolu:

cant-tell-if-serious-or-just-a-bad-troll

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 2