Update on Tulane's new stadium

Baby Arm!

Why when we have this beautiful baby that defecates all over Asspogee?

PXCZJUXNQLJOBBT.20130916170001.jpg

I'm sure eventually we'll build something but there's no hurry. I'm actually happy we have the Dome at our disposal instead of building a half assed, little $70 million high school stadium (like Asspogee). Build the program up first then build a stadium that won't be confused with a high school stadium.

Besides since when do I need an on-campus stadium of my own to have an opinion on other team's stadiums? :lolu:

oooooooooooosnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

he DOUBLED the burn this time because he said it TWICE!!!

this guy is goooooooood

• Upvote 1

Oh I'm sure that when UT-San Antonio sells enough chicken to finally get a stadium of their own... it will surely be on par with their:

Stellar Baseball Stadium:

1542_Roadrunner_Field_UTSA_Baseball_1.jp

With Grade A Concession Facilities:

1542_Roadrunner_Field_UTSA_Baseball_17.j

But let's not forget about their State of the Art basketball facilities:

584_UTSA_Convocation_Center_Interior.jpg

I'm sure once they decide to build a real college stadium 30 minutes closer to campus they will be on par with these two amazing facilities!

WDNTINIWEQJDSCI.20101011233207.jpg

Absolutely nothing wrong with the baseball field, last I checked you dont even field a team. You chose the back of the stands, really? Dont worry though Park West Athletic Complex is in progress--track and soccer field are complete. :)

pwoverview.jpg

Edited by correcamino
  • Upvote 1

WDNTINIWEQJDSCI.20101011233207.jpg

Absolutely nothing wrong with the baseball field, last I checked you dont even field a team. You chose the back of the stands, really? Dont worry though Park West Athletic Complex is in progress--track and soccer field are complete. :)

pwoverview.jpg

Track and soccer????

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha.