Tulane: What will the line be?

UNT90

The line will be 3? or the score will be UNT by 3? I guess we'll have a better feel after their game with ULM this week.

UNT -3. I think that's pretty fair because I don't see us as a team that's going to have a lot of blowout wins, if any, the rest of the year. Point is I think a lot of our games will be close so our lines will be too as a result.
  • Upvote 1

ULM is favored by 14 against Tulane. USA Today has us ranked one spot behind ULM. While that in itself doesn't prove that we should be favored by 13, I would think that we ought to be favored by at least a TD. That's assuming Tulane doesn't surprise this weekend.

Tulane is playing at ULM. We are playing at Tulane with a terrible road record under Mac.

At home, we may be a 10 point fave, on the road about 2 or 3 I would think.

I watched parts of that Tulane - Syracuse game. Tulane has some dang good looking athletes. They just beat themselves, repeatedly (kind of remind me of the Dodge years--invent new ways to lose games). Luckily, we excel at forcing mistakes so I'd expect us to do well in this game. Just don't be surprised if Tulane reaches up and bites some teams this year with the young talent they have on hand.

• Upvote 1