Coach Chico's play calling was superb!

Harry

I saw this point mentioned in several threads. After watching the game today on DVR I couldn't agree more.

We are quick to call Chico out when we don't like the plays. We should also give him credit when credit is due -- that was possibly one of the best games he has called since being at North Texas. And mark my words, that Ball State team - like Ohio - is good, they are well coached. Chico kept them off balance and mixed things up in a great way for the offense.

SO -- HERE'S to CHICO! GREAT GAME COACH!! WE APPRECIATE IT!! GMG!

I saw this point mentioned in several threads. After watching the game today on DVR I couldn't agree more.

We are quick to call Chico out when we don't like the plays. We should also give him credit when credit is due -- that was possibly one of the best games he has called since being at North Texas. And mark my words, that Ball State team - like Ohio - is good, they are well coached. Chico kept them off balance and mixed things up in a great way for the offense.

SO -- HERE'S to CHICO! GREAT GAME COACH!! WE APPRECIATE IT!! GMG!

;)

Yes, it most certainly was!

• Upvote 1

we have seen this at home, so hopefully the next two games we get to see the creativity in a road game.

Will be interesting to see especially in the Tulane game.

I'm hoping the Georgia game plan will be something like k-state's. however, I don't think we'll be able to run against georgia like we did against the wildcats and the thought of dt running against Georgia scares the crap out of me.

• Upvote 1