Ball State Currently Losing . . . to FCS Illinois State

Tulane played FCS tonight. They were outgained and lost the TOP battle. But they got 6 TOs and won easily. Pretty unimpressive stats overall, especially from Montana.

I'd really like to beat both Tulane and Tulsa this year, since they both apparently seem to think that they are too good to hangout in the same conference as North Texas.

• Upvote 1

I'm sure we all remember the Tx St vs Houston game last year. How many of us thought we would beat them after we saw that?

Everybody needs to keep this in perspective. Besides, our offense is/was way too powerful for UNT (or most teams for that matter) to stop and with 2 five star receivers in Greenberry and Ambles lined up on both sides in addition to other new faces, it's become that much stronger.

Shhhh...

It's almost like you want the trolls to come out and play.

I think you should be more worried about Idaho.

I on the otherhand, get to watch our juggernaut offense beat down an FCS school like one is supposed to. We'll score anywhere from 50-84 points and rack up at least 500 through the air.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Whatever...What I saw last night coming out of Tulsa was nothing short of an abortion. Dont give a rats _ _ _ _ if it was first or last game. If you are supposed to be the "all that"...then the team and coaches were not ready.

There will be alot of that this week, the first week and alot of the blame will be "first game jitters", "dont have the game legs yet due to 2-a-days"... As long as it does not happen in Denton tomorrow night...all is good.

• Upvote 1

Houston, we have a problem...your "unstoppable" offense went 5-7 two of the last three years. And, the guys who coached and QB'd the outlier season are long gone.

Either Bowling Green and Ball State would use the Cougars like a $5 whore.
Everybody in America knows this except you and Al Gore.

(That rhymes, so it could be a lyric. I claim no copyright to it...so rapper and writers, have at it.)

Edited by The Fake Lonnie Finch
  • Upvote 1