Throwback Uniforms

trey3white

They are throwback, I don't give a rats behind what they look like as long as we get a win. I don't watch the games to see the uniforms. This is football people, not some kind of designer competition. Besides, I bet you will be liking them after we BEAT Idaho.

At least they don't look as bad as Marylands.

]attachicon.gifimage.jpg

8ae.gif

• Upvote 2

this is an observation not a complaint...I like that NT at least are tried to do this...but

really!?!....only NT could "f" up a throwback uniform.

neck down this looks outstanding!

Question:

How hard is it to to...

1) look at an old photo and

2) replicate it

Just pick "one" between the

1) classic & cool 1960's &

2) funky & cool 1970's apple green

BTW...both the 60's white helmet & 70's applegreen helmet had a grey face mask. This crazy "Helmet That Never Was" looks a little silly on this terrific throwback jersey & pant.

just my observations...

3XL

Good post.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

UNTfan23....

The Nebraska image you posted is "not a throwback"...just an Adidas Tecfit special uni that was worn by both Nebraska & Wisconsin for their "Unrivaled Game" on 9/29/12.

Pittsburg? ...not sure what that was...don't follow the pros

Jeez.....

By all the complaints you'd think they had gone with the Lime green Fry jerseys but put this guy on the helmets

UNT_Mean_Green225.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are just hilariously impossible to please. The AD should just stop trying because y'all find things to bitch about for ANY reason. Tiny things. Irrelevant things. It's absurd. I'm glad that the AD listened to the fans and actually did what we asked. Flying worm, and a celebration of the past. And y'all STILL complain. It's idiotic. Completely absurd.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well, the only time he posts is to be the fashion police and to pound his chest about his novice-level Photoshop jerseys.

It's annoying.

Meangreener: we all have our special talents....yours could be in anger management & meatheadism

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I think I'm now more interested in what our regular season unis are now going to look like. Any news or pics on that?

GMG!

See my post two or three pages ago.

----

In other news, we're leading the /r/CFB subreddit right now. There's a lot of the, well, slightly obvious commentary.

Edited by Christopher Walker

lay off daffy eagle. IT WAS MY GENERATION!!!!!!!1!!!

It was my first exposure to UNT. I think one of my first posts ever on GMG talked about how I liked the eagle better than the script. I think I heard several hundred heads explode and damn near got castrated by the long timers! :D