South Alabama (2/23/13)

CMJ

Does Hank Dickenson fall into your sarcastic "experts" category?

Nope..the experts know who they are. You don't know? Oh, sure you do. They like to tell us about their BB greatness pretty much on a daily basis. And, no differing opinion dare be allowed...with all that greatness why would anyone dare to share a different opinion? If one dares do so, they seem to have no other option than to "go personal". Seems to me that college grads would have a more extensive vocabulary, and have appropriate options with which to express themselves. Odd.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Nope..the experts know who they are. You don't know? Oh, sure you do. They like to tell us about their BB greatness pretty much on a daily basis. And, no differing opinion dare be allowed...with all that greatness why would anyone dare to share a different opinion? If one dares do so, they seem to have no other option than to "go personal". Seems to me that college grads would have a more extensive vocabulary, and have appropriate options with which to express themselves. Odd.

I don't understand what you mean by what was just posted. So much beating around a bush. Edited by MeanMag
  • Upvote 3

Those clouds look menacing to me too.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand what you mean by what was just posted. So much beating around a bush.

That's the way Mark works, we don't always agree, but he does do a great job on the GoMeanGreen.com Football and Basketball games.

• Upvote 1

You are right, I don't follow other college message boards. I'm a Mean Green fan. However, I'm well aware of the idiotic comments on those other boards. I had always hoped North Texas folks would take a higher road. Hopes dashed... Clearly there's a population of people everywhere who choose bitching as their sport. Good luck!

BTW, the men's team has won three of four. Seems like something cheer about.

I am curious - when would you ever have or voice frustration about anything UNT related? You never complain or talk negatively about any team you follow? Just trying to understand.

• Upvote 1

Folks complaining about free throw shooting need to understand that this is not the NBA.

A 72% free throw shooting team in the NCAA is a very good free throw shooting team. A 72% free throw shooting team in the NBA is a poor free throw shooting team.

UNT's free throw shooting is ahead of the likes of UCLA, Gonzaga & MI St, to name a few.

Free throw shooting is not the problem.

Carry on.

• Upvote 2

Folks complaining about free throw shooting need to understand that this is not the NBA.

A 72% free throw shooting team in the NCAA is a very good free throw shooting team. A 72% free throw shooting team in the NBA is a poor free throw shooting team.

UNT's free throw shooting is ahead of the likes of UCLA, Gonzaga & MI St, to name a few.

Free throw shooting is not the problem.

Carry on.

I was surprised at the complaining myself. But then I realized that SOME PEOPLE just like to be negative. These kids are trying and some of us can't help but blame them for every little thing. Sad really.

Bitch less....GIVE MORE

• Upvote 3

The"no opposing opinion allowed" while you constantly slam people for having an opposing opinion is kinda silly, don't ya think?

• Upvote 3

All I can say is that I'm constantly amazed when I hear that we didn't play good enough defense, but it is always our focus in practice.

If we are not getting rid of bendord, allwe can really hope for is to hire an asst coach like Charlie Leonard that Telly knows X's and O's, and can help is make a difference in that department next year.

It sucks how we kept hearing so many great things in this regard, and it has been a weakness all year.

I know we are short handed now, but we have looked lost all year. The best thing that might have come out of this year is that it might not be in benfords best interest to come out anymore. Doubt it, but maybe. I would really like to see what this team can do next year with him, Tj, Cj, and jw I they get an assistant who is strong with actual in game strategy.

All I can say is that I'm constantly amazed when I hear that we didn't play good enough defense, but it is always our focus in practice.

If we are not getting rid of bendord, allwe can really hope for is to hire an asst coach like Charlie Leonard that Telly knows X's and O's, and can help is make a difference in that department next year.

It sucks how we kept hearing so many great things in this regard, and it has been a weakness all year.

I know we are short handed now, but we have looked lost all year. The best thing that might have come out of this year is that it might not be in benfords best interest to come out anymore. Doubt it, but maybe. I would really like to see what this team can do next year with him, Tj, Cj, and jw I they get an assistant who is strong with actual in game strategy.

I wish he would stay home too.

You are right, I don't follow other college message boards. I'm a Mean Green fan. However, I'm well aware of the idiotic comments on those other boards. I had always hoped North Texas folks would take a higher road. Hopes dashed... Clearly there's a population of people everywhere who choose bitching as their sport. Good luck!

BTW, the men's team has won three of four. Seems like something cheer about.

Andrew/skiver/Green_dude,

You should know something very important. No matter how ridiculous your posts are in support of the biggest flop in UNT athletics, you will never be as bad as CheckFacts/GL2Greatness.

In summary, while considering gmg posting skills, you are still better than her...so you have that going for all of your handles/personalities.

Sincerely,

The Internet

PS--Bitch less

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2