Tailgate Thursday?

emmitt01

I'm thinking of grillin dogs and drinking beer before the Lehigh game. Anyone up for a pre-game tailgate?

Can you imagine...the marquee game of the year and we have to have someone donate a tailgate event just to get folks to show up. What is this program coming to here??

I'll bet the crack tailgate team did not really do this themselves....probably had help. And to think they have to come here and beg for attendance. The Mayans just might be right...end of the world for certain!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Can you imagine...the marquee game of the year and we have to have someone donate a tailgate event just to get folks to show up. What is this program coming to here??

I'll bet the crack tailgate team did not really do this themselves....probably had help. And to think they have to come here and beg for attendance. The Mayans just might be right...end of the world for certain!

I have met the fail, and the fail is KRAM.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have met the fail, and the fail is KRAM.

Hey...I thought it was pretty funny. Where is your sense of humor, Sarge? Just having a little fun with ya! Sorry it pulled your chain so hard. Didn't think you were that sensitive. My bad.

• Downvote 2

If I could

A) Get up to Denton that early

and

B ) Know that Friday, my last day before Christmas holidays, my bosses wouldn't load me up with 15 hours of work

I'd totally be down.

You need a new boss! Picket line perhaps? Doesn't he know about child labor laws? Just go in at 3am and you can still get off by 6pm. That will show that ogre of a boss of yours. Show up at the Mean Green Room before the game and I'll buy your first beer! :-)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1