K state v UAH

Andrew

Well we could not see last game. I feel like our d does hustle a bit more now then under jones. But this is only going off an exhibition and the creighton game. My point as I am typing this they missed and open three and an uncontested put back! How do you miss a wide open lay up...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well we could not see last game. I feel like our d does hustle a bit more now then under jones. But this is only going off an exhibition and the creighton game. My point as I am typing this they missed and open three and an uncontested put back! How do you miss a wide open lay up...

another missed open 3.

another missed open 3.

I have yet to ever comprehend how we could play solid d and a team shoots 50 percent then they go on into the next game and miss wideopen 3s and lay ups.

My guess UAH spent all of their energy on us and are pretty much about to just drop... Only possible answer. Adrenaline rush is gone.

They out rebounded us and they are down 16 on the boards nearing half. I hope our entire team is there tonight watching this game in person and getting fired up!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have yet to ever comprehend how we could play solid d and a team shoots 50 percent then they go on into the next game and miss wideopen 3s and lay ups.

My guess UAH spent all of their energy on us and are pretty much about to just drop... Only possible answer. Adrenaline rush is gone.

They out rebounded us and they are down 16 on the boards nearing half. I hope our entire team is there tonight watching this game in person and getting fired up!

We didn't play solid d.

Announcer said they did not get back to Hotel until 2AM. The tiiming of games, KSU homecourt, and singleminded goal to beat NT as they stated before that game have caught up to them.

• Upvote 2

This certainly doesn't make me feel any better about the loss last night. But everyone needs to relax. It was essentially a glorified exhibition game. If Michigan can recover from losing to Appalachian State when they were ranked #5 in a sport that has 1/3 the amount of games and 10X the amount of money involved, we'll be just fine.

This certainly doesn't make me feel any better about the loss last night. But everyone needs to relax. It was essentially a glorified exhibition game. If Michigan can recover from losing to Appalachian State when they were ranked #5 in a sport that has 1/3 the amount of games and 10X the amount of money involved, we'll be just fine.

Sure... It only took them about 4 years!

• Upvote 1

We should still be embarrassed and ashamed of getting best by that team, I would rather get beat by 25 to K St than get beat by 3 to these clowns from uah

• Upvote 1