The CougarKing Comes to GMG Thread (With Guest Star MeanGreener)

Cougar King

Checkmate.

I thought I was posting on a UNT board.

What a D-Bag, assuming it isn't an act.

If it IS an act, pure greatness, but judging from the posts, I just don't think he is that bright.

The answer to whether or not this is all an act is obvious but I'll let you interpret that however you want.

Reading that moron Cougar King's statements makes me wish I was going to the game Saturday. I would love to see a bunch of wannabe gangsters attempt to pour beer and red paint on me.

Is baby gonna cry?

As long as you are respectful in our stadium, cheer for your team and go home, there won't be any trouble whatsoever.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Downvote 3

I would like to apologize on behalf of my hotheaded (and insecure) friend, CarribbeanGreen. I can confirm that he's just a little bitter because he did not meet U of H's stringent entrance requirements.

But, it's not entirely his fault... When we made our visit down there, he just happened to forget his sandals in the car. But, rules are rules, and even though he was wearing a shirt... They wouldn't let him in.

It also bears mentioning that he was 3 years past college graduation... And we were only stopping on campus there so he could use the bathroom... But, the rejection still stings, obviously.

To think, I was a pair of Reefs away from a Master's degree.....

The answer to whether or not this is all an act is obvious but I'll let you interpret that however you want.

Is baby gonna cry?

As long as you are respectful in our stadium, cheer for your team and go home, there won't be any trouble whatsoever.

1. You are.

2. You're a horrible actor or actress.

3. Not a chance in hell. I will definitely be rubbing our win in every UH fans face, including yours.

Is baby gonna cry?

So you were at UNT last year...are at UH this year... have been to 3 games this year at "The Rob" but you become the resident expert of all things Cougars?

Have you met our friend RJ Munthe? You remind me of him for some reason.

So you were at UNT last year...are at UH this year... have been to 3 games this year at "The Rob" but you become the resident expert of all things Cougars?

Have you met our friend RJ Munthe? You remind me of him for some reason.

I'm from Southeast Texas, been around UH for a good portion of my life. I went to UH's College Gameday last year and the SMU-UH game as opposed to staying in Denton and watching UNT play FAU or something. Half the undergrads camped out or stayed up all night excited to get into the gates among others fun events. It was better than anything I been to at UNT. (Yes, I went tailgating, stayed at games til the end, I know UNT's fight song by heart, the Eagle claw, etc.)

Don't know who RJ is.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It was better than anything I been to at UNT. (Yes, I went tailgating, stayed at games til the end, I know UNT's fight song by heart, the Eagle claw, etc.)

Don't know who RJ is.

Of course it was better than anything in Denton. I can find lots of friends to hang out and have fun with when our team wins over 10 games.

It will be interesting to see what Rob is like if Houston doesn't get back on track. If the last few minutes of the Texas State game gave us any indication, the word "empty" will come up often.

I'm glad you found a place your heart can call home.

I'm from Southeast Texas, been around UH for a good portion of my life. I went to UH's College Gameday last year and the SMU-UH game as opposed to staying in Denton and watching UNT play FAU or something. Half the undergrads camped out or stayed up all night excited to get into the gates among others fun events. It was better than anything I been to at UNT. (Yes, I went tailgating, stayed at games til the end, I know UNT's fight song by heart, the Eagle claw, etc.)

Don't know who RJ is.

So what you are saying is you tried to walk on at UNT, sucked ass, and then slinked on back to SE Texas to try out for the Houston fanboard, which was also met with failute (judging from the lack of any defense of you here and the fact that many on your own board have implored you to stop being a D-Bag on other teams' sites).

And, of course, while at UNT, you were a part of the problem, not the solution.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Is baby gonna cry?

You don't come here and act like an idiot an get respect. I will punch you right in the face and you will just take it like a plastic **** doll because you are a *****. And your friends won't do **** about it or they will catch a beatdown to.

Edit: I am pretty sure you have no friends.

Edited by glick1980

You don't come here and act like an idiot an get respect. I will punch you right in the face and you will just take it like a plastic **** doll because you are a *****. And your friends won't do **** about it or they will catch a beatdown to.

Edit: I am pretty sure you have no friends.

There-is-no-need-to-be-upset-lawn-mower.gif

Jimmies = rustled

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 1

To think, I was a pair of Reefs away from a Master's degree.....

An even worse consequence, long term... I didn't get to buy any twizzlers.

Be honest. You weren't getting a master's from Houston. You didn't have enough change for the vending machine, and I wasn't going to loan you any quarters.

I find great humor in his fellow Houston fans calling him an idiot for posting this crap over here. His response is basically, I talk smack because I want to. If you don't like it, go cheer for another school. Who is this guy? Haha, you can't make this stuff up.

You should see this toolbag's posts on the CUSA site under the alias "EagleGreen". Pretty good stuff, he even quotes some of his posts from GMG and says this guy "Cougar King" is really holding his own over here. It isn't hard to determine that there are not two douche's that both flunked out of UNT and got there arse handed to them trying to walk-on here that have since transferred to Houston.

• Upvote 1

You should see this toolbag's posts on the CUSA site under the alias "EagleGreen". Pretty good stuff, he even quotes some of his posts from GMG and says this guy "Cougar King" is really holding his own over here. It isn't hard to determine that there are not two douche's that both flunked out of UNT and got there arse handed to them trying to walk-on here that have since transferred to Houston.

Can you give me a link to the topic?

Don't know who RJ is.

Wow, that was like, what a year ago? At least I showed passion, unlike you guys, too concerned with SMU, pageantry and MGC cost. The fifty shades of green. This place is the cesspool of our fan base. Nice name drop though. Anyway, I'll be there with a huge group, hope to have a great discussion about SMU and pageantry while I'm there.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Don't play coy with me young fellow I am onto you EagleGreen, who wishes he could change his username but cannot figure out how on the CUSA website.

Not really sure what you're talking about but okay then.

Wow, that was like, what a year ago? At least I showed passion, unlike you guys, too concerned with SMU, pageantry and MGC cost. The fifty shades of green. This place is the cesspool of our fan base.

That's basically what I said 10 pages ago.

Wow, that was like, what a year ago? At least I showed passion, unlike you guys, too concerned with SMU, pageantry and MGC cost. The fifty shades of green. This place is the cesspool of our fan base. Nice name drop though. Anyway, I'll be there with a huge group, hope to have a great discussion about SMU and pageantry while I'm there.

Passion huh? That is one word for it. As exemplified by the 5 pages of talking crap (passion) about Houston on the CUSA board "MeanGreener" .... while some jabs are absolutely warranted... you always cross the line and take it too far. That is why you reminded me of CougarKing.

For the record... I was your greatest fan when you created the WKU sign of the DC and the DUI.