TJ Taylor IS COMING to North Texas..It's Official

Really glad to hear this. We are stacked. Can't wait for this season, my last as a student.

• Upvote 2

WOW! Don't know how I missed this until now. This really helps to close a potential hole in our overall game. This may be the most stacked college team from top to bottom that I've seen in a long time. If ever. Coach is going to have some tough decisions to make, but somehow I think that is a problem that he doesn't mind having one bit.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Don't know if this has been posted elsewhere, but here is a link to his stats at Paris JC in 2010:

https://njcaa.org/colleges_college_player.cfm?sid=4&collegeid=1441&category=Roster&slid=2&teamid=120385&athleteid=355828

Shot from beyond the arc 50% of the time. Only hit 33% from that range, but with an inside presence like he has here that will go up.

• Upvote 2

Basketball keeps looking like a real bright spot for us as we get ready to move to C-USA. It would be great to join in 2013 as the defending Sun Belt Champ and a nice run in the NCAA Tourny. It is just a dream, but additions like this make it more of a possibility.

Great job Benford and staff. All the more reason we should hang signs for the basketball season too.

• Upvote 3