Today is my ex-wife's birthday.

Sorry, that's all the pictures I have - 1 pictures, and it's from her business's website. She lives in Tulsa.

I moved to Tulsa married and left single. KA-POW! She loved Tulsa and stayed.

The truth is, once you got past the sex, our personalities were different. Sex can only take you so far in a relationship; you need good Mexican food as well. And, someone who can keep a house clean in their free time. And, have dinner waiting for you when you get home from work.

• Upvote 4

I met my ex-wife in 1996. Stuck around until 2008 or 2010, depending on how you want to define things. She had a lunar birthday, so there was the solar calendar date that corresponded to the lunar date (static, and on her American ID), the actual solar date that the lunar date fell upon in the year of her birth (static, and I'm only marginally sure of what date that is), and the actual lunar date (floating anywhere from mid-January to late-February). So every year, there were three possible dates that could be her birthday. I never figured out which one I was supposed to acknowledge, and never got it right once.

Is this normal? In marriage it is.

Marriage. Not even once.

• Upvote 1

I met my ex-wife in 1996. Stuck around until 2008 or 2010, depending on how you want to define things. She had a lunar birthday, so there was the solar calendar date that corresponded to the lunar date (static, and on her American ID), the actual solar date that the lunar date fell upon in the year of her birth (static, and I'm only marginally sure of what date that is), and the actual lunar date (floating anywhere from mid-January to late-February). So every year, there were three possible dates that could be her birthday. I never figured out which one I was supposed to acknowledge, and never got it right once.

Marriage. Not even once.

Is this from a movie?

Dude, you did not want to see her feet. Her toes were all screwed up from ballet. That's always the downside of dating, marrying, and whatnot of ballerinas - they've got great legs, thin bodies, but their toes are all mashed up from years in the pointes.

Women say the same thing about basketball players.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Marriage. Not even once.

Celebrate all three but add a year every time.... and loudly announce how old she was [with all three birthdays] when possible. After a while I'll bet she settled on one. So she is 120 now???

Celerating Lunar birthday's seem a bit looney.

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66