Season ticket sales?

I doubt you will see an increase until 2013. So can we buy seasons tickets for 2013 yet?

if you want the best seats, i'd buy some now! i'm glad i got in on the ground floor of the uprising at north texas....(granted, it really was the ground floor...dodge's first year...i was fooled by it all)

• Upvote 4

I sent in my renewal a couple of weeks ago but the check has feet to clear. Has this happened to anyone else? I want to be sure it got there!

It's not uncommon for it to take a couple weeks for them to process the check.

I sent in my renewal a couple of weeks ago but the check has feet to clear. Has this happened to anyone else? I want to be sure it got there!

Mine took a week plus to clear. That is SOP for any check you send there. I have often thought that maybe they should check around local universities that have finance departments to see if someone there could give them a little cash management advice. :money:

• Upvote 1

Mine took a week plus to clear. That is SOP for any check you send there. I have often thought that maybe they should check around local universities that have finance departments to see if someone there could give them a little cash management advice. :money:

And just as I ask, it clears late last night! Yes, they should get those deposits in more quickly.

• Upvote 1

Anyone waiting until 2013 to by season tickets need to realize that 2012 ticket holders will have first shot to renew their tickets in 2013. If you want to make sure to have great tickets for 2013, you really need to buy season tickets now for 2012.

And if you aren't already a Mean Green Club member, the sooner you join, the sooner you start accumulating priority points. This helps you get better seats as well.

• Upvote 2