Forrest Robinson?

sparkmank

anyone else notice forrest was not at press confrence yesterday when coach announced all the players... well he wasnt there... and not gonna say any names but hear he is transferring.. possibly to USC who i know recruited him but honestly if so not big lost.. if there was one to go, in my mind i would have chosen forrest.. whatever happens wish him the best

Edited by sparkmank

anyone else notice forrest was not at press confrence yesterday when coach announced all the players... well he wasnt there... and not gonna say any names but hear he is transferring.. possibly to USC who i know recruited him but honestly if so not big lost.. if there was one to go, in my mind i would have chosen forrest.. whatever happens wish him the best

Hope you're wrong. Big loss for us down the road IMO if true.

Hope you're wrong. Big loss for us down the road IMO if true.

While yes he absolutely could turn into something I honestly think it would be very late in his stint here at UNT.. just from watching games and practices I feel he didnt have great feet for a big and seemed to be very timid and kinda soft.. while i know he can stretch the floor as a big I really didnt feel he was to exceptional of a shooter.. good kid tho, extremely nice and great length for a basketball player just dont think it will really hurt us now or even down the road.. replaceable for sure.. like i said though whatever happens i wish the kid nothing but the best

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People need to go back and look at his offers his senior year. This kid will play major college ball, hopefully here.

Last year, he lacked confidence and a mean streak. Understandable, coming from a small high school. This would be a huge loss for UNT.

Green P1, if you are seriously comparing him to Ben (can't catch, can't shoot) Knox, I have lost some respect for your basketball acumen.

• Upvote 2

People need to go back and look at his offers his senior year. This kid will play major college ball, hopefully here.

Last year, he lacked confidence and a mean streak. Understandable, coming from a small high school. This would be a huge loss for UNT.

Green P1, if you are seriously comparing him to Ben (can't catch, can't shoot) Knox, I have lost some respect for your basketball acumen.

Don't you dare question my acumen.

• Upvote 3

Sounds like a lot of speculation to me. However, there was talk of an open ship. Robinson has a long way to go as a BB player but also has great potential. Leaving NT because you are not getting playing time for a bigger program makes no sense at all. It also doesn't compute that he would make that decision before he met the new coaching staff.

• Upvote 1

Santee reminds me of Lamar Odom. Very talented but not great at anything. Stock must have fell after the state championship game. Was about 1-19 when Yates needed him the most.

Heard he was considering football?

Will you be in Duncanville this weekend?

• Upvote 1