Abandoned Baby Found In Occupy DC Tent

Well, winter didn't kill it off but it is being corrupted by "sponsors"...aka Unions, et al. The Occupy Dallas folks are going to ride Dart and protest wearing orange jump suits...gee, where are they getting all the matching orange jump suits I wonder? And, many of the once-peaceful protests have turned into illegal activities. The folks who saw this originally as a serious issue are abandoning the "movement" as they do not want to be associated with an "organized" movement, funded and run by what is, in effect, another big corporate America entity that they seem to dislike so much.

It's a non-factor...lost its way rather quickly. Personally, i thought it was a joke from the beginning, but as long as they followed the law and held peaceful and legal demonstrations and did not interfere with other's rights, then so be it...good for them. It didn't stay that way long....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm sorry but is abandoned babies something new and somehow unique to the occupy wall street people? Abandoning babies and children is really old news.

To answer the first question: No. Although some people will turn it into ammunition against them.

To offer an opinion on the second statement: That is disturbing sir. Are you saying this should not be reported? If so, Why not?

To answer the first question: No. Although some people will turn it into ammunition against them.

To offer an opinion on the second statement: That is disturbing sir. Are you saying this should not be reported? If so, Why not?

What I'm saying SIR is that abandoned babies/children is as old a story as the bible....or even longer. If someone is so concerned about the subject, then start a thread about stories of abandoned babies/children....period. My objection is that this concern about abandoned babies/children hasn't appeared on this board until it happened at an Occupy DC location.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

What I'm saying SIR is that abandoned babies/children is as old a story as the bible....or even longer. If someone is so concerned about the subject, then start a thread about stories of abandoned babies/children....period. My objection is that this concern about abandoned babies/children hasn't appeared on this board until it happened at an Occupy DC location.

OK, I get it...abandoning babies at a site occupied by folks you support is not news and should not be discussed. OK, I get it.

Time to move on...herad any juicy stuff about the Tea Party folks lately, Silver? :jig:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

OK, I get it...abandoning babies at a site occupied by folks you support is not news and should not be discussed. OK, I get it.

Time to move on...herad any juicy stuff about the Tea Party folks lately, Silver? :jig:

)

Actually you don't get it. Please re-read my comments. They were very clear for anyone with a high school reading ability.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

)

Actually you don't get it. Please re-read my comments. They were very clear for anyone with a high school reading ability.

He understands, it just doesn't fit into his view of who the Occupy people are, or why they're there, so he refuses to accept your very plausible explanation. The same thing happened when ole dude had a drug overdose at occupy Denton, as if there's not drug overdoses within a 50 miles radius of Denton every day.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He understands, it just doesn't fit into his view of who the Occupy people are, or why they're there, so he refuses to accept your very plausible explanation. The same thing happened when ole dude had a drug overdose at occupy Denton, as if there's not drug overdoses within a 50 miles radius of Denton every day.

They are just a microcosm of society.

The drug doing, baby leaving, women raping, no job wanting part of society.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Please do tell me, Sir...knower of all things...just who these people are in your opinion? To me they are a group who are now being led around by Big Union and other extremely liberal folks who want to further the agenda of the left. Seems to me that many of the sites were simply taken over by folks who had no clue why they were there (you did listen to the interviews of many of these folks on MSNBC, Fox, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc., etc., right?), homeless folks looking for a place to stay within a group of folks who would feed their habits, provide food & shelter and protect them from the cops, a good number of folks with various addictions, a group of young college-aged idealists who are still on Mom and Dad's dime, a group of young and old who really did believe what they were saying, a group of unemployed who think the country owes them a living and it is everyones fault other than their's that they remain unemployed, etc. On top of that you had a small cadre of folks who actually believed in their cause and wanted to see it through. When everyone was "playing nice and within the law" I was simply amused at the so-called movement, but when several of the groups began to break the law and trample on others rights, welll...lost me completely and I went from being amused to being disgusted.

So, tell me, what is this movement really? And, also tell me why many folks who think the Tea Party folks are the devil seem to embrace this "movement"? Like I said to Silver...it's only bad if it's not your cause, right? I am not a Tea Party guy either, but as long as they stay within the law and don't trample on other's rights, I am fine with their rallies, political activities, etc. Seems to me, the Tea party folks have pretty much obeyed the rules. Not so the Occupy folks in many cities....

So, oh wise one and seer of all...tell me who these folks really are...I can't wait.

Yes, I believe this Occupy movement is now a sham and has been fully corrupted by big money folks and groups...much like the ones they cry foul over every day. My opinion...I am sure you have a entirely different view...no harm, no foul...just, please do give me your idealistic view of these folks...thanks. You know, the poor, the downtrodden, the disenfranchised, the weary......

I make no excuses about how I feel about this so-called "movement". It simply is what it is...my opinion.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4