My only complaint

unt_rocket09

Its okay to have complaints about things. How else would anything be improved? I don't think they'll change the re-entry rule, but they shouldn't close that bathroom when everyone is still tailgating. There's more bathrooms than those two. The one next to the hill should be open to tailgaters until around 5:15.

If you don't close the restrooms to the outside at 4:30...you either keep the inside entries locked or you DO end up allowing exit and re-entry. The stadium opened at 4:30PM. I was informed on several occasions before the first game that restrooms would be open to the outside (never were at Fouts as you may recall) UNTIL the stadium opened at 4:30PM...then they would be locked to the outside and opened to the inside. Makes good sense to me if you don't want people entering the game itself without a ticket from the outside or people with a ticket entering, exiting and re-entering through the restrooms that are still open to the outside.

Folks, like was said many times, things were going to be different at the new stadium. Adjustments in routines will need to be made, the athletic department will also make some adjustments. It's time be really enthusiastic about the new stadium and the new mindset that is UNT and the Mean Green. Give it some time and everyone will adjust to the new routine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think the no entry policy is great. One day (soon) people will not want to miss a thing during the game to go outside and shotgun a beer. What's the alumni pavilion policy on drinking?

Alumi Pavilion will serve alcohol up to the time they close...which is about 30 min. or so prior to game time. The Pavilion will close and not re-open until 3 hours before the next home game. That's my understanding of it all.

The Alumni pavilion needs to rent a couple of port-a-lets for game day!

Stadium restrooms are open to the outside until the stadium opens at 4:30PM for 6:00PM games. See no reason to rent port-a-potties to locate neat the Alumni Pavilion when those restrooms are really nice and open and they are a very short walk from the Pavilion. Besides, the Alumni Association does not control the area outside the Pavilion. That belongs to the Athletic Dept and we sure don't want those lovely looking and smelling port-a-potties up on the Pavilion area itself. Yuck!

I know things will get all worked out, that is why I am not worried. And honestly, it isnt a big deal that we have a no re entry policy. I just was unaware of this policy, but no biggie. This had an actual college game day atmosphere that was so awesome, I never should have made a complaint ha. Anyway, hopefully the pavilion makes an attempt to serve drinks at half, if not its not the end of the world. Go mean Green, and next time I will bring a flask...just saying...

128995306107161040.jpg

The Good and the Bad from my perspective

GOOD

the tailgating was outstanding and student perticipation was outstanding

the alumni center was nice...enjoyable

Can't say enought about how wonder this stadium is...just outstanding

BAD

parked at Fouts...$10 buck..no big deal...leaving after the game...most streets blocked off, directing you to 4 way stops...all very long and very bad

just needing to go towards Fort Worth...very painful trying to get out of the parking area and onto the highway...had to go way north to enter the highway

This was just the worse experience..and in my opinion unnecessary.

The spirit shop was SOOOOOO hot inside...lots of people..I get it, but it was like no ac and a long line to buy stuff...they should imprevise and have

someone checking people out who will be paying cash...enter later in the register.

The announcer...first the speaker was way too load...too load folks, and I remember this announcer..."good for another meangreen.....first down.

just obnoxious and irritating.

Final Score...great time...feels like big time college football, just needs some adjustments and a better score at the end of the game...I'm sure

all of these things will come in due time.

Can we get the concessions to take credit cards? I feel a cash only situation is really outdated. Not to mention the ATM machine was packed. I missed half the 3rd quarter waiting in two lines - that is why we lost!:)

Sorry if this was already posted, but at UNLV games I just swipe drink and eat.

GMG

Can we get the concessions to take credit cards? I feel a cash only situation is really outdated. Not to mention the ATM machine was packed. I missed half the 3rd quarter waiting in two lines - that is why we lost!:)

Sorry if this was already posted, but at UNLV games I just swipe drink and eat.

GMG

The concession stand we hit... a Sonic station... did take cards. Maybe it's hit or miss?