Congrats To Tony Mitchell

Harry

well yea... you stick him in Comm 1010 a soccer class, freshman history, another athletic class... health... did you think they would put him in classes like English or Math? I think it was planned out so he could take care of business. It would only be smart to class down your investment.

Hey lets play "STATING THE OBVIOUS"

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

well yea... you stick him in Comm 1010 a soccer class, freshman history, another athletic class... health... did you think they would put him in classes like English or Math? I think it was planned out so he could take care of business. It would only be smart to class down your investment.

Are they going to put him in Senior History? In my day, freshman history wasn't all that easy, and the tests in health class were pretty tough. If he is a Kinesiology major then those physical performance classes are required too.

• Upvote 2

A shopping suggestion...

http://www.cafepress.com/+hi_my_name_is_dick_sticker_oval,31895311

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

GPA jealousy?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It has been discussed on here a couple times that Tony Mitchell is not a moron. He is a smart kid that was victim to some bad advice, and ended up in some bad circumstances as far as school went. I'm not shocked that he has a good GPA, and this is good news for both Tony personally and NT Basketball.

He may be taking some easy classes, but so are bunch of other freshmen.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

All of those satisfy the various fields of the universities core of classes that are required by students.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

My first semester on campus (away from home) was a 2.8; while consuming a lot of beer. Tony took care of business, good for him.

• Upvote 5

From reading some of your posts it makes me wonder how well you might have done in these same classes?

• Upvote 3

Everyone here is right. These classes are all required to fill the university's core requirements. I took some of these classes my first semester, just as Tony is. Anyway, congrats to Tony for the achievements and shame on you Skiver. Shame on you

Wow Skiver! Practicing your Dumpsalot/Eppy4life impression? Great job! :goodjob:

• Upvote 1

Funny, I actually thought that was a pretty tough lineup of classes for a first semester freshman.

Then again, the questioning posts comes from someone who would put 5 forwards in the basketball starting lineup next year.

Maybe someone needs to tell Skiver that Tony isn't in medical school... yet.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

Skiver is getting butt hurt now....... Getting A's in college isnt the easiest thing to do, I think Odufawa taught Tony some lessons in school work. If UNT was so easy why couldnt William Cole pass, oh because he wanted to smoke pot, play xbox and not go to class....