New North Texas Logo

greenjoe

I was at the Coach's Caravan in Denton Tuesday night. Good time, and lots of Mean Green friends.

Across the room, I saw a young man, about 12, wearing a ball cap I've never seen before. His name is Jordan and I asked him about his cap. He said it was his baseball team, the North Texas 'raiders.' Or something llike that. But this logo was cool.

I don't have the skills to illustrate it here, but imagine the New York Yankees logo. Now, replace the "Y" with a "T" and there it is. I took a picture of Jordan's cap and I'll try to post it here. but in the meantime, could one of you really smart guys try creating this "NT" Yankees look.

Thanks and GO MEAN GREEN

9034954782858orig.jpg

Edited by greenjoe
  • Downvote 1

I was at the Coach's Caravan in Denton Tuesday night. Good time, and lots of Mean Green friends.

Across the room, I saw a young man, about 12, wearing a ball cap I've never seen before. His name is Jordan and I asked him about his cap. He said it was his baseball team, the North Texas 'raiders.' Or something llike that. But this logo was cool.

I don't have the skills to illustrate it here, but imagine the New York Yankees logo. Now, replace the "Y" with a "T" and there it is. I took a picture of Jordan's cap and I'll try to post it here. but in the meantime, could one of you really smart guys try creating this "NT" Yankees look.

Thanks and GO MEAN GREEN

Was it something like this:

ny_yankees_logo_recreation_by_vertigodesignz-d2xft53.png

I am sorry.....this will not work. The Yankees suck and everyone despises them. Personally I am a fan of the UNT logo that UNTJimBob made

gallery_35161_16_3666.jpg

This is one fine logo! Can we put it on a white helmet, or can we design it to work on a green helmet. I really like this logo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

fixed?

Cute.

I've been a Yankee fan since waaaaay before the recent titles. I can say that in all honesty, unlike all the recent "lifetime" Ranger fans.

As to Eppy's question...nope, ridin and dyin with the Mavs (Nice to do some ridin and not so much dying these days)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mantle, Marris, Howard, Ford, McCarney, Berra, Pepitone, to say nothing of Yankee greats from the past. When i started watching baseball, there was no Rangers, no Astros, not even the Colt 45s. Dizzy Dean and Pee Wee Reese told me all I needed to know about baseball. And it was spelled Y-A-N-K-E-E-S.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Downvote 7

Mantle, Marris, Howard, Ford, McCarney, Berra, Pepitone, to say nothing of Yankee greats from the past. When i started watching baseball, there was no Rangers, no Astros, not even the Colt 45s. Dizzy Dean and Pee Wee Reese told me all I needed to know about baseball. And it was spelled Y-A-N-K-E-E-S.

I thought Pee Wee Reese was a Brooklyn Dodger.

GO MEAN GREEN

C-O-L-L-U-S-I-O-N, JUST ASK THE KANSAS CITY ATHLETICS HOW THEY WERE ABLE TO STEAL MARIS AND HAND HIM OVER TO THE CHEATING YANKME'S BACK THEN... JUST ASK... CHEATERS THEN, AND CHEATERS NOW. REDONCULOUS

F EM

p.s.: I once saw a guy walking around with a t-shirt that may be the greatest ever... it had a figure of jesus on it...and the caption at the top of the t-shirt said "Jesus hates the yankees"... that about sums it up for me.

GO MEAN GREEN

Edited by SHOSS
  • Upvote 1

Cute.

I've been a Yankee fan since waaaaay before the recent titles. I can say that in all honesty, unlike all the recent "lifetime" Ranger fans.

As to Eppy's question...nope, ridin and dyin with the Mavs (Nice to do some ridin and not so much dying these days)

Wait -- Officer Pissy Pants McLonghorn is a... YANKEES FAN!?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No wait.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I go all the way back to Chili Davis. Look at me!

Seriously, I have a 92 year-old grandmother who lives in CT and cheers for the Yankees and I just wish for her to fall down the stairs every time she brings it up.

The real story in this thread is the bastardization of baseball history. We all know Pee Wee Robinson, (aka Mr. October) led the New York Giants to the World Pennant first.

Edited by Quoner
  • Upvote 2

27 world titles. Nuff said.

And spare me the "payroll" argument...nobody knocks IBM or Coca Cola for hiring the best and brightest they can. It's a business.

You're absolutely right, but isn't this the same reason you dislike all of the UT fans that never attended that university? What do you call them? Oh, that's right...bootlickers. Kharma's tough sometimes.

• Upvote 4