Denver

LakeTravis

I am already looking ahead to Denver since Arkansas St just lost to them :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: 74-36.

Denver, a team that has yet to score 80 points (306th in nation in scoring/62.4 pts a game).

They will be playing at MTSU next. A team that has the potential to end their retarded 8 game win streak.

IF the MUTS can pull of the victory which i am predicting they can, we have a chance to take possession of the Sun Belt West and never look back going into the SBC Tourny.

We control our own destiny with Denver and for the SBC West...all we have to do is beat them twice. There is a good chance that both us and Denver will lose some other games though...hopefully just Denver. Denver also plays 6 of their last 10 on the road, and there is no way they keep up this pace under those circumstances.

The team that we need someone else to beat is FAU. If we are the only team that beats them (which is not a gaurantee even though we play them at home), they will still win the regular season title. I'm expecting UALR to give FAU a good fight, and maybe even pull off the victory tomorrow afternoon on ESPN2.

Regardless, Denver and their cheesy pictures can suck it.

Results suck. Unfortunately, Denver's performance in conference hasn't. Like it or not, they are the new favorites to win the West.

I wouldn't go that far. They have only played 2 of 6 conference games on the road so far, and that was a terrible ULM team, and WKU during their funk (that may be starting to subside). They are a perennially bad team on the road. They definitely do have a shot to win the west though.

Edited by Mean Green Matt

Here's to UNT winning out. Truth is we've only lost 4 games. I'll research last time our team has only lost 4 this late into a season. TT is starting again, Johnny has to enforce team rules or let our players know who's the boss no matter how much it hurts UNT's record. TT is a good young man and talented player. Based on this I'm sure TT is back on board and all the other players will be too. Not saying UNT will win out the rest of SBC games, but this team has as good of a chance to accomplish this as any team in the league much less Denver. Denver would have to win out to be a real threat to UNT. My moneys on UNT and not Denver in this regard.

RJRGNECGPAMZOSZ.20101210224310.jpg

pretty sure the 3 bruthas on that team had their 'brutha-cards' pulled after that photo went out.

i'd say they had their 'hood-passes' cancelled as well but i doubt they ever had one.

the rest of those future congressmen and senators push the hetero limits for sure.....i could easily see one patting a foot in an airport restroom.

• Upvote 5

pretty sure the 3 bruthas on that team had their 'brutha-cards' pulled after that photo went out.

i'd say they had their 'hood-passes' cancelled as well but i doubt they ever had one.

the rest of those future congressmen and senators push the hetero limits for sure.....i could easily see one patting a foot in an airport restroom.

You once likened our board to an inside joke that you pretend to get, but in fact goes right over your head. I'd say you're starting to get it. More dahbeed!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So why can't the "Bruthas" be the future gay senators and the whites be future trailer park Jerry Springer guests??????

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So why can't the "Bruthas" be the future gay senators and the whites be future trailer park Jerry Springer guests??????

there's nothing to stop them from being future foot patters.

as a matter of fact they've already done the most important thing to get them there. they've associated themselves with other future 'stall prowlers'.

one time on the sbc board schools listed their former grads.

the rest of us listed a few guys that had made it in sports. an occasional hottie that had made some pinup. possibly a ceo of pepsico...etc...etc.

but denver's list was a freakin' who's who made up of lawmakers and astronauts and such.

to say they don't fit the 3rd fiddle directional school makeup of the sbc was an understatement.

good riddance to their paper cut offense.