Head Coach Reception

mean_green15

I just received this. Hopefully we have a big crowd of supporters on hand to welcome Coach McCarney.

It is with great enthusiasm that we would like to cordially invite you to a Mean Green Club reception on Tuesday, November 30th from 6:00PM to 7:00PM to introduce our new head football coach at North Texas.

Because of your commitment to support our student-athletes through your donation to the Mean Green Club, a reception will be hosted to give you and a guest the opportunity to meet the new head football coach. The new head football coach will visit with Mean Green Club members for about 30-45 minutes in the Mean Green Hospitality room prior to the 7PM Men’s Basketball game versus UT Arlington. As usual, there will be an $8 per person charge to enter the Mean Green Hospitality room, which will include a full buffet from Outback Steakhouse as well as beverages.

Man, I have to work Tuesday evenings! I had to practically throw a fit to get off for the TT game. Wish I could be there. Be sure to post your impressions of our new coach.

GMG!

$8?

Tell you what. If I can get off work and make it to the game you can get in as one of my "guests" and I'll even spot you the whole $8. We may not always agree on stuff but I'm willing to spend a pittance to see more MG fans in attendance.

Appears I will be able to make it. Offer still stands. PM me.

I should be there.

Awesome. I hope whoever is pathetic enough that it makes them happy just to give me negative votes on every post I make can speak up. And to whoever was disrepectful and voted down a post honoring murdered police officers, I will be at the bottom of section 117 tommorrow night. I would like to talk with you.

Edited by Rudy
  • Downvote 3