Nbc Reporting Mccarney To Unt

Harry

Will some of y'all be at the introductory press conference? You could ask some interesting questions and get Rick squirming a bit.

As a huge Mean Green fan, I would not go to the press conference where they are announcing McCarney as our coach and ask a bunch of negative questions about the hire. If they hire him I will support him, but it if does not work out, then RV needs to be gone also.

• Upvote 2

He said, flat out, he was ready to be a head coach somewhere next year.

I was wrong about Canales. I was overcome by his emotion for the team and community

after the game. He clearly had both of them at heart. I will hate to see him have success elsewhere, and

he was right under our noses to hire. I hope for great success for the Mean Green either way.

GMG

• Upvote 2

As a huge Mean Green fan, I would not go to the press conference where they are announcing McCarney as our coach and ask a bunch of negative questions about the hire. If they hire him I will support him, but it if does not work out, then RV needs to be gone also.

I totally agree. If the powers that be are so pig headed that they hire McCaeney, then they can go out the door with him, if he doesn't win. To say I am mad about this is an understatement. If McCarney is the man, I believe our program will continue to struggle, and have little hope of competing against Houston next season.