Troy (3/9/2010)

Who's makin the day trip? I might be headed up there myself. AN early day the day after, but it's nothing a Win hangover can't cure.

I've cleared the path to have Tuesday and Wednesday off from work, so I am making the trek to Hot Springs for some Hot Mean Green Basketball.

How do we match-up with Troy as opposed to WKU? Did we end up in a better situation with Troy getting the win?

Sincerely,

Guy that isn't really into basketball but loves UNT

Either matchup was gonna be tough. We beat both schools on the road, but both were nailbiters. This will not be an easy game.

An injustice of cosmic proportions was perpetrated against this Mean Green basketball team when our conference commissioner demonstrated that he can't figure out how to count to ONE and properly settle a tie.

If there is a good, just, decent, loving creator above, this crime will be rectified and justice will be done. Troy will still get to enjoy their fraudulent NIT bid, and the proper conference champions will get their due and a trip to the NCAA Tournament.

This is more than just the biggest game in the history of civilization. This is epic on a cosmic scale. The gravity of this situation is so tremendous, all the stars and planets in the universe will start accelerating towards earth, directly towards the Summit Arena in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

It's a big deal. And karma is on our side.

Also, we're better.

The Troy game will be huge, but I like all of our matchups thus far in the tourney. The La-Mo game was a scary one, but im glad we played the way we did, and got the sloppy play out of the way early in the tourney.

The boys have their confidence and our beloved coach knows what needs to be played on the court to beat Troy.

We could see our ourselves as repeat Sun Belt Champs. Go Mean Green.

really glad we play Troy, instead of WKU. We beat them earlier in the season and they really think they are the number #1 seed, please.

• Upvote 3

An injustice of cosmic proportions was perpetrated against this Mean Green basketball team when our conference commissioner demonstrated that he can't figure out how to count to ONE and properly settle a tie.

If there is a good, just, decent, loving creator above, this crime will be rectified and justice will be done. Troy will still get to enjoy their fraudulent NIT bid, and the proper conference champions will get their due and a trip to the NCAA Tournament.

This is more than just the biggest game in the history of civilization. This is epic on a cosmic scale. The gravity of this situation is so tremendous, all the stars and planets in the universe will start accelerating towards earth, directly towards the Summit Arena in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

It's a big deal. And karma is on our side.

Also, we're better.

I'll be wearing my tinfoil hat while watching the game!!!!! :lol:

My obvious question is, did anyone there get to see any of Troy's games? If so, how are they looking right now compared to us?

I watched their first half against WKU on ESPN360 and they looked good. They were forcing alot of turnovers and Hazzard had 17 first half points. I don't think he scored at all in the second half though.... Edited by glick1980