Colt Mccoy

adman

Gagree. I really like Mccoy and he is the whole UT offense. Him being injured is the reason why they will lose.

Finally they'll see what others have had to deal with...

They beat Ok state...with no Dez Bryant

They beat OU, barely... no Sam Bradford. (no, ut didn't hurt him, byu did)

They beat TTU...AFTER Harrell and Crabtree graduate.

Hell, even Baylor was without Robert Griffin

Sucks when your best player is missing, huh?

Finally they'll see what others have had to deal with...

They beat Ok state...with no Dez Bryant

They beat OU, barely... no Sam Bradford. (no, ut didn't hurt him, byu did)

They beat TTU...AFTER Harrell and Crabtree graduate.

Hell, even Baylor was without Robert Griffin

Sucks when your best player is missing, huh?

No one is diminishing those injuries or player missing either. So you are making my point that it sure does make a hell of a lot of difference when your best player is out...especially when it is at the QB position. Yes Tech had their week of fame last year after beating UT but Texas owns them and if it weren't for the dropped interception that safety had or the absolute miracle play Harrell and Crabtree had then I think it would have been UT and Florida in the title game last year. But again I am not trying to be an apologist as injuries are a part of sports but you cannot discount the affect it has on the team.

Alabama probably stepped off the gas too early because they thought their defense could hold an 18 point lead rather easily and they didn't want to take chances. Looks like they shoulda waited a bit longer before they went into a shell. The entire second half they've kinda been trying to run clock. Bama probably shouldn't have gone into kill time mode till the start of the 4th.

Well, Texas is gonna lose but they've proven to be the better team. If McCoy doesn't get hurt they win. And now Saben is trying to run up the score in the last minute. What a little piss-ant he is.

I don't believe Texas proved any such thing. The way the game is played would be played entirely different by both teams. Bama would've opened up their offensive playbook more as well.

Well, Texas is gonna lose but they've proven to be the better team. If McCoy doesn't get hurt they win. And now Saben is trying to run up the score in the last minute. What a little piss-ant he is.

Don't know about being the better team with McCoy , but I too didn't see the reason for that last TD run with less than a minute left.